Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #18 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Brittney R.
Liberty , KY
Foodie Expert
I love these and they are easy to get going for breakfast. I don't have a recipe we eat them with eggs and toast. Yes they are really great taste. I get them from any local grocery store. Yes I sure would buy these again.
Farah J.
Foodie Expert
These are not bad for the price. I use to stock up since I have found them at $.99 or dollar tree they are not very healthy so I stopped buying them. They do taste good. Will not re purchase. I am trying to buy healthy.
Kelly H.
Foodie Expert
I’ve been eating these for as long as I can remember. They’re such a household name that whatever product they have I can trust to be tasty. Their sausage is so quick and easy to make and it retains it’s juicy flavor.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
These are one of our staples for breakfast, or even brinner(breakfast for dinner). They cook quick, and add that extra spice to food. We eat these at least twice a week in our house. They even taste good in the microwave, not chewy like some other brands.
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
Foodie Expert
I like this product. It tastes good but it’s not something that will blow your mind at least for me. It has a good price and I bought the sausage at target. I still would recommend it to everyone who wants to try.
Lisa Z.
Foodie Expert
THESE ARE MY FAVE! They're great for breakfast and so easy to make (microwavable). I love them with eggs and / maple syrup. They taste great and kind of oily but I always soak up the oil with a paper towel.
Tiffany W.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
I love how easy these are to just grab and either heat on the stove top or even just microwave them in a hurry. They're great for on the go and taste decently too. They're also low in cost so that's a bonus.
Crystal K.
Foodie Expert
These are the only sausages my kids will eat! They love the flavor, and they're easy to make. I think they are inexpensive and decent for the price. We buy them at Walmart. I would recommend these to try!
Johanna K.
I love these breakfast sausage links! They are so delicious and so easy to cook. The perfect quick and easy breakfast to make when I don't have a lot of time in the morning. I recommend this to everyone who loves sausages for breakfast.
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
These sausages are so easy to make and fast I am able to get them at any grocery store for a very good value which helps feeding my son and all his friends. I love mixing it into a good breakfast burrito.