Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #50 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Kim B.
Love these sausages for a quick, and yummy breakfast with some eggs and toast. These are the chill of flavor, doesn't leave you with a heavy feeling, and great to mix in for a quick breakfast scramble.
Kathleen K.
Ontario, CA
SOOO GOOOD!!!!! i've triend all kinds of the brown n serve sausages, and every single one is delicious. theyre super cheap too which is awesome because my kids will eat these by themselves!
Jenise A.
I like to purchase these because when making breakfast they are a nice addition. They are easy and quick to make. I like that they are fully cooked and just need to be browned in the skillet.
Kristina E.
Brooklyn, NY
Since I was young this has been the only brand sausages at my house. There amazing and a good cost. I remember being hungry in the middle of the night and microwaving them and eating them with syrup. 😍 childhood memories lol
Madelyn B.
Racine , WI
These are quick and easy to cook. They feel a bit “dry” and are not my first choice with sausage, but they are nice to keep in the freezer for back up. I wish more came in the package.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
These are a staple in our house. We always have a couple boxes in our freezer for a quick addition to breakfast or when we have breakfast for dinner. They are so easy to cook up.
Christine H.
love these nice and spicy, great price and always a hit at brunch. The flavor is bold and spicy with just enough bite. I used them i quiches and casseroles .
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
The flavor was a real let down. They weren’t spicy. Honestly I wouldn’t get this flavor again. I get the brand just in different flavors since I didn’t like this kind
Lupita C.
Its an easy way to get some food in the morning, especially when I'm always on the run. It does the job. I bout this at my local jewel osco and it was on sale.
Taylor H.
Nashville, TN
This sausage is not as good as other brands, however the price cannot be beat. I think that the quality may be lacking compared to other types but i buy this when I need to feed a lot of people and am on a budget!