Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #18 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Amanda Z.
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of these sausages! I have bought these time and time again. I love having them for breakfast with pancakes. They are affordable and I can usually find them at Walmart. I recommend trying these if you are looking for something tasty.
Christiana A.
Bronx , NY
Foodie Expert
These are my fave breakfast sausages! They’re so much better then Jimmy Dean even tho I know Jimmy Dean is the king of breakfast sausages! The taste is better..like it’s more seasoned then JD. JD is a little more on the bland side..although it’s more meaty. Banquet is still hands down my fave
Mary Y.
Jackson Hts, NY
Foodie Expert
My husband loves buying these sausages because he can cook them up quick and easy for breakfast any time h wanted to. And we absolutely love the flavors such as the maple one. My son loves them as well and we enjoy eating them for breakfast as a family
Nicole S.
Foodie Expert
The Banquet Brown 'N Serve sausages are a great item for people on the go! They're easy to heat and eat and save me a lot of time. Although I use other brands as well, these are a good option for the price and ease. Definitely recommend!
Amanda N.
Not too spicy and yet not spicy enough. I love that it has a kick that isn’t overpowering. Best part? My one year old loves them. We usually get them on sale for about $1-$2 each box. Would definitely recommend if you like heat in your food.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite go-to sausage products for a Sunday morning breakfast with the kids. Pop them in the microwave quick and super easy ain't nothing to complain about
Kary C.
By far my favorite sausage links! The price is great especially when on sale and they're soooo yummy! I microwave em and love em but it's less greasy when cooked in pan but I'm lazy lol and I'll just blot them in paper towel and good to go!
Kelly P.
Queen creek, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are so easy and convenient to make for the family in the morning. All i do is simmer them in water in a pan for five minutes and cook! Really good with eggs and toast.
Priscella M.
Foodie Expert
These are bit only super delicious but easy to cook and serve with anything. My kids love the flavor and always ask for seconds. I serve them with eggs and potatoes and the sausage just tops it off. I am definitely buying again.
Dana T.
Los angeles, CA
These things are terrible for you, but I just love them! I grew up on these and they were and still are a staple in my house for something quick to eat on the way out the door on the way to school, sports, or whatever else.