Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #52 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Katrina P.
Genoa, WV
I Love these. I Fix with breakfast and I always have to fix extras the kids eat them like crazy and always gets seconds.
Mica L.
Randolph, MA
My favorite sausage hot and spicy and the maple flavor too. I put this in everything or just eat them all by themselves.
Teresa D.
El Paso, TX
I like to serve the sausage links with my breakfast. I serve it with eggs , hasbrowns ,french toast and a cup of coffee.
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Banquet hot and spicy sausages are a favorite of my son and daughter. They both tend to like things with a kick to it.
Ana Z.
These sausages are so delicious. They are easy to cook. They are also very affordable. I'd recommend these to you all!!
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
I was pleasantly surprised by these! Breakfast is often sweet so a spicy side helps to mix it up. Cooks quickly too.
Viktoriya V.
Peoria, AZ
Great sausage. Easy to cook. Has good flavor. Serving size. Good price for product. Like them in breakfast burritos.
Elizabeth H.
saint johns, AZ
Love this when I'm in a rush. They are quick and easy. They also have great flavor. These are perfect for my family.
Alexa C.
Philadelphia , PA
Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT taste so good and help me stay full until lunch!
Quianna W.
Coral Springs, FL
My favorite breakfast sausages. They are very inexpensive and easy to cook. I’ve been eating these since I was a kid!