Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #18 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Michelle O.
Foodie Expert
I figured I would give these a try and prepared them with pancakes and eggs. They were a great addition, adding a spicy kick to my breakfast! If you aren't crazy about spicy foods, you may want to get the regular kind, they were a little too spicy for my husband!
Kim B.
Foodie Expert
Love these sausages for a quick, and yummy breakfast with some eggs and toast. These are the chill of flavor, doesn't leave you with a heavy feeling, and great to mix in for a quick breakfast scramble.
Kathleen K.
Ontario, CA
Foodie Expert
SOOO GOOOD!!!!! i've triend all kinds of the brown n serve sausages, and every single one is delicious. theyre super cheap too which is awesome because my kids will eat these by themselves!
Lexi a.
Foodie Expert
Everyone in my family loves these sausages, so this is usually the kind we always buy in my house, but I am not a big fan of them. They have a good flavor, but I can't get over the texture. It sort of tastes like fake meat to me. I would definitely choose a different brand of sausage links over these ones if you are easily bothered by the texture of your food!
Ashley T.
Foodie Expert
Omg I love these for weekend breakfast!! They are so easy and fast to make ! There so juicy and yummy! We go through a whole box in our house ! I love them and recommend them to everyone ! Yes get out there and buy them.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Foodie Expert
Really great sausages I love them very good and they’re not too spicy but they are just the right type of sausages and you want it with eggs and they’re really good on sandwiches if you want to make your own egg sandwiches they’re pretty good on that too and alone if you don’t like them on sandwiches. by themselves well anyways have a good night bye
KC C.
This is part of my go to breakfast. And I am also a big fan of Banquets frozen meals. I know this may sound gross but I make a breakfast sandwich with the Hot & Spicy Sausages, Kellogg's Eggo Homestyle Waffles, and a little Almond/Peanut butter whatever I am feeling for.
Tabatha P.
Dallas, TX
You get what you pay for with these. At only around $1 at most of the stores I got too, these are the perfect little sausages for making quick kolaches at home. For around $4 you can make enough for 3-4 people (or 2 people and treats for the puppies when they've been good in my case).
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these because they have the right amount of heat for something that is spicy like it is not too spicy at all and all my friends agree that it is not too much it is so delicious and I eat them all the time for breakfast and theyre so quick to cook
Macy. R.
Mt Pleasant, NC
These sausages are easy and convenient. They are heavily processed and you can tell by the taste. My fiancé takes them with him when he’s on the run. I bought these at Walmart. I would buy this if I lived a hectic lifestyle and didn’t have a big budget.