Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #26 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Katlin S.
Athens, OH
Really good but I wish I could find it at more grocery stores! It is so inexpensive and being a college student that is important to me and how quick and easy it is, can be very important around finals. I appreciate this but wish it were more readily available!
Hannah M.
Columbus, OH
This sausage reminds me of sausage served at school. It doesn’t cook the same as regular meat that you freeze and cook. It almost seems fake but is okay for quick breakfasts
KC C.
This is part of my go to breakfast. And I am also a big fan of Banquets frozen meals. I know this may sound gross but I make a breakfast sandwich with the Hot & Spicy Sausages, Kellogg's Eggo Homestyle Waffles, and a little Almond/Peanut butter whatever I am feeling for.
Tabatha P.
Dallas, TX
You get what you pay for with these. At only around $1 at most of the stores I got too, these are the perfect little sausages for making quick kolaches at home. For around $4 you can make enough for 3-4 people (or 2 people and treats for the puppies when they've been good in my case).
Macy. R.
Mt Pleasant, NC
These sausages are easy and convenient. They are heavily processed and you can tell by the taste. My fiancé takes them with him when he’s on the run. I bought these at Walmart. I would buy this if I lived a hectic lifestyle and didn’t have a big budget.
Amanda Z.
I love the flavor of these sausages! I have bought these time and time again. I love having them for breakfast with pancakes. They are affordable and I can usually find them at Walmart. I recommend trying these if you are looking for something tasty.
Christiana A.
Lake grove , NY
These are my fave breakfast sausages! They’re so much better then Jimmy Dean even tho I know Jimmy Dean is the king of breakfast sausages! The taste is better..like it’s more seasoned then JD. JD is a little more on the bland side..although it’s more meaty. Banquet is still hands down my fave
Amanda N.
Not too spicy and yet not spicy enough. I love that it has a kick that isn’t overpowering. Best part? My one year old loves them. We usually get them on sale for about $1-$2 each box. Would definitely recommend if you like heat in your food.
Nicole S.
The Banquet Brown 'N Serve sausages are a great item for people on the go! They're easy to heat and eat and save me a lot of time. Although I use other brands as well, these are a good option for the price and ease. Definitely recommend!
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
These are so easy and convenient to make for the family in the morning. All i do is simmer them in water in a pan for five minutes and cook! Really good with eggs and toast.