BY BANQUET #62 in Frozen Entrees

Recipe: Southwest Chicken Casserole. see more...

Alizabeth H.
Coloma, MI
They were okay, I thought that the chicken was pretty fatty, but overall they had a lot of flavor for being as cheap as they were. I suppose that you get what you pay for. I probably won't but this brand again, though, over other brands were I given another choice.
Heather W.
Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania
I love buying these form the store if I am looking for a hot sandwich to make in my microwave at home. They are delicious and very affordable. They are easy to make too and are good. They are good for a small and quick sandwich to make at home for a small snack.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Pretty darn good for frozen chicken patties . I pop 2 in the microwave and make myself a quick chicken sandwhich. I like these because the coating on the outside is crunchy . And the chicken is soft . I usually buy them at grocery outlet .
Dorothea B.
I enjoy these chicken patties me and my cousin always eat them with mayonnaise and hot sauce and the really delicious and it’s simple to me so on those days when you just need some easy they’re always there
Laura W.
Berea, OH
A true staple in our home!! So perfect for a quick and easy dinner. I love that they are kid friendly too! We like to eat them on hamburger buns, but sometimes it’s nice to just cut them up and eat them plain!
Tina S.
Wrightsville
My kids love these! We buy them often! Great for a quick lunch or dinner. We use them as sandwiches as well! Very tasty! Pricing is good!! Health wise- not to bad for you!
Makayla J.
Snowflake, AZ
Literally eating these as I type this. I am eating a cranberry almond salad. Just take one of these patties bake it and cut it into slices. Perfect chicken salad.
Carmen C.
I use to love This product but I no longer do. As you get older it's better to watch your health and stay away these frozen microwave foods. It is easy to prepare it's a small portion for what you pay.
Shantel M.
Massillon, OH
Who doesn't love a good chicken sandwhich and with the conscience of being able to throw a party in he microwave and have a sandwhich ready in about 2 minutes is awesome they don't taste bad either and for the price I would say they are a winner
Bee K.
Saco, ME
As far as frozen chicken patties go, these are pretty solid. They don't have a chicken like texture, but... they taste good and the texture is usually good, too. It's like those parties they had at the school cafeteria. Nostalgia value.