BY BANQUET

Recipe: Southwest Chicken Casserole. see more...

Alizabeth H.
Coloma, MI
They were okay, I thought that the chicken was pretty fatty, but overall they had a lot of flavor for being as cheap as they were. I suppose that you get what you pay for. I probably won't but this brand again, though, over other brands were I given another choice.
Heather W.
Heritage Hills, Pennsylvania 1367
Foodie Expert
I love buying these form the store if I am looking for a hot sandwich to make in my microwave at home. They are delicious and very affordable. They are easy to make too and are good. They are good for a small and quick sandwich to make at home for a small snack.
Shantel M.
Massillon, OH
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love a good chicken sandwhich and with the conscience of being able to throw a party in he microwave and have a sandwhich ready in about 2 minutes is awesome they don't taste bad either and for the price I would say they are a winner
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Foodie Expert
Pretty darn good for frozen chicken patties . I pop 2 in the microwave and make myself a quick chicken sandwhich. I like these because the coating on the outside is crunchy . And the chicken is soft . I usually buy them at grocery outlet .
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Foodie Expert
As far as frozen chicken patties go, these are pretty solid. They don't have a chicken like texture, but... they taste good and the texture is usually good, too. It's like those parties they had at the school cafeteria. Nostalgia value.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
Foodie Expert
Great for if you have kids are for easy work lunches. Cheap but kind of tasty if you doctor them up a bit which I don’t mind doing for my family. I do enjoy a few different banquet products. I can find them at many stores.
Dorothea B.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy these chicken patties me and my cousin always eat them with mayonnaise and hot sauce and the really delicious and it’s simple to me so on those days when you just need some easy they’re always there
Laura W.
Berea, OH
A true staple in our home!! So perfect for a quick and easy dinner. I love that they are kid friendly too! We like to eat them on hamburger buns, but sometimes it’s nice to just cut them up and eat them plain!
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
Foodie Expert
We love these at my house! These are great for days when you don’t feel like cooking a big meal just heat these up and make a side of Mac and cheese and you have a nice dinner! Yummy
Tina S.
Wrightsville
Foodie Expert
My kids love these! We buy them often! Great for a quick lunch or dinner. We use them as sandwiches as well! Very tasty! Pricing is good!! Health wise- not to bad for you!