BY BANQUET

Breaded chicken breast patties with rib meat. see more...

Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love Banquet products and have purchased them for years. I love the chicken patties, they are easy to make and very delicious. You can use them in a variety of ways. I like mine as sandwiches or chopped up in a salad. You can buy them at any grocery store. I highly recommend them!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a childhood memory in a box. Ever since I was a little girl I was so fond of them. The price is great and after they sit in the over and get crispy they are so juicy on the inside. Plus with ketchup ! It's a great price and great brand and great taste! You should give them a try if you are a chicken lover
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
These are nice to keep in the freezer for lazy nights when nobody wants or has time to cook. They don't shrink down to nothing like frozen burger patties often do and while they are much better baked or fried, they're still fairly crunchy outside and moist inside when nuked, not soggy.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Disgusting. I really doubt that these are made with real chicken or if it is, it the worst meat on the bird. There is an odd taste to the patties, not sure if it's from the breading or the mystery meat. They tend to be soggy but also dry which is a very odd combination.
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
ChickenBanquet® Breaded Chicken Breast Patties 12 oz. Box me and my husband fav comfy munch on evening hungry snack is always chicken breads patties. It’s tasty and healthy compared to wings. We enjoy at home comfort banquet chicken breast patties.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Again, when ever I’m feeling lazy and just want to what up dinner real fast these are definitely a go to. Throw some cheese on them and omg boom delicious! Then again I’m easy to please.
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
Love these. I make them for me and my toddler all the time. I’ve been eating this brand for several years. Very easy to prepare. I just put them in the air fryer since it’s healthier. I would definitely by again and would recommend!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
These are one of my guilty pleasures!! I know they're not really that good for me and I could probably make way better at home, but there's just something addicting about them. I feel like a kid when I'm eating them!
Shelbie D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love chicken burgers and I always turns these! They are good n juicy and also cheap ! I recommend to anyone because hoe good the taste is for the price you can get them at! They are simple and full of flavor
Dana B.
Fargo
On more than one occassion, I have found bones in my boneless chicken products. When I contacted customer support, they handled it by saying they'd send me coupons. However, I never received them.
Perla S.