BY BANQUET

Banquet® Boneless Pork Riblet Meal.
Barbecue sauce and rib shaped putty.
Made with pork and chicken with mashed potatoes and corn.
Good source of protein.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
My favorite TV dinner. Idk why I like it so much bc it looks disgusting but the meat reminds me of McDonalds mcrib!
Corinna G.
Chowchilla, CA
Takes me back to my childhood days these were my favorite growing up the riblet tastes really good in my opinion
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
One of my favorite quick meals growing up. Coming home from school and popping it in the microwave. Nostalgia!!!
Nediahn S.
Orlando, FL
This is so good and so quick to make. Definitely a good choice for a quick lunch for work. And it’s inexpensive
Maribel G.
I unfortunately like this lol they're pretty good just add butter and salt and it's different. . They're good
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
I always have some of these in my freezer! I will eat it before I go to school! They are good for the price!
Lupita D.
Detroit, MI
Perfect combination. Meat taste so good mash patoes are perfect and not dry. Ingredients taste great
mani W.
Jacksonville, FL
One Of The Only Ones I Would Eat . Only thing that Tasted good and not bland . Also was always juicy
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
This is delicious and cheap. Perfect for college students with little time and means for cooking.
Karel M.
Favorito de mi esposo... le encanta esta marca compra mucho para sus almuerzos. Recomendados