BY BANQUET

Banquet® Boneless Pork Riblet Meal.
Barbecue sauce and rib shaped putty.
Made with pork and chicken with mashed potatoes and corn.
Good source of protein.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
This one was always my favorite quick meal when I was little! We would always get a bunch of different banquet meals! This was always gone in the house everyone loved it!
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Love these bc they are easy to fix and affordable. I stop by save a lot and purchase these for around a $1.00 for my papaw bc its hard for him to cook anymore.
Maura A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
These meals are perfect for a busy scheduled person who doesn't always have time to go and cook after work! Delicious and actually has a good variety in it!
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This is my family's favorite to have in the freezer because its a great appetizer to have if you are hungry for a quick meal and you are in a hurry.
Rose R.
YAKIMA, WA
This is my favorite from Banquet, i love to put the the rib meat into a bun and make a sandwich with it. Banquet is defiantly a quick and easy go to.
Cortni P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids like these meals. However there isnt enough to fill their bellies. They are quick and easy to make. Perfect for sports moms on the go.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this for mainly lunch. Is quick to make, it taste delicious. It's excellent for rush days. I highly recommended it for a quick meal
Ruth B.
Orlando, FL
Yumm, es la frase que describe la deliciosa comida de esta marca, es lo mas parecido a una comida hecha en casa, su sabor es exquisito.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
These are good and easy to prepare. They save time when I'm taking care of my family. It is also affordable with a smaller income.
Jasmine L.
The Banquet Boneless Pork Riblet Meal is my favorite. The mashed potatoes aren't that great but the pork makes a good sandwich.