BY BANQUET

Banquet® Boneless Pork Riblet Meal.
Barbecue sauce and rib shaped putty.
Made with pork and chicken with mashed potatoes and corn.
Good source of protein.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
I usually pick a couple of those when we go on week vacation at a time share. It is real easy just take it out of the freezer and pop it in the microwave. the taste is just right. Compared to other brands the taste is premium especially for the price.
Nicole C.
Tacoma, WA
This is actually really good!! They aren't expensive and they do a good job filling you up when you want something easy to eat that doesn't take up to much time :) I would recommend it especially mommies who just want an easy dinner night
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
These patties are my husbands favorite food! I love that they're easy to just pop in the microwave or oven and he can get a hot meal he loves in no time at all! Sometimes we put the patty on a bogie bun McRib style. These are great.
Amanda W.
Waldo, ME
These are good and easy to grab for lunch while at work. This one is delicious. My only issue is that they don't always heat up that well. The potatoes tend to be piping hot while the meat may just barely be warm.
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
I love Banquet !! Especially this one my favorite the rib meat taste so good and let's not talk about the BBQ sauce on the rib. No only is it tasty it's fast to cook. Just pop it the microwave and BOOM .
Mechellay T.
Kosciusko , MS
I enjoyed eating this since I was a kid. It’s very easy to prepare especially if you want a quick meal just put in the microwave n go. The ribs have a nice taste and I think everyone could enjoy it.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I love this meal it is easy to make after a long day and you don't feel like cooking they are not expensive at all and it teases like BBQ with just a few mins in the microwave I will always get these
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
I used to eat these all of the time but the sodium intake is the worst you can eat. I eat them for meal proportions. It’s not very healthy but it’s better than eating nothin I guess. They’re very cheap
Ashley M.
Beaumont, TX
Not a huge fan of these types of dinners, but this one was pretty delicious! It had a great taste in my opinion and at a good price. Definitely something easy to cook without any hassle.
Sasha S.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
Loved these as a kid. Easy new and fast to make. Still good to this day. Something about it that tastes sooo good. Price is great too and easy to find in pretty much all stores.