BY BANQUET

Banquet® Boneless Pork Riblet Meal.
Barbecue sauce and rib shaped putty.
Made with pork and chicken with mashed potatoes and corn.
Good source of protein.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite little TV dinner. There definitely isn’t enough for a full grown man but the newer 20% more meat one that they’ve put out is enough to fill me. The BBQ sauce is delicious and I already love mashed potatoes and corn so this is a win on all ends for me. I prefer cooking this in the oven over the microwave but that’s just a personal preference. Great value for your money and tasty to boot.
Afton L.
Kannapolis, NC
Banquets are actually the BEST and cheapest TV dinner where you actually still get good food for a really cheap price! Always taste fresh to me and although it’s “fake”, it’s fulfilling and has a good flavor to me. I will always buy Banquet over any other brand when it comes to TV dinners
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
Foodie Expert
This frozen meal is value and quality at its finest! Everything in the microwave dinner is very delicious and just filling enough. For about .99 you and have an enjoyable quick dinner in about 6 mins. The only thing I would change is maybe making the potatoes a bit more butter flavored.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
so banquet anything is not good, nor good for you. There are so many preservatives, I feel like you may as well just be sitting at the table with a spoon and a bag of salt. I specially tried this dish a while ago and just remember thinking that i will never by anything from this brand again.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
I usually pick a couple of those when we go on week vacation at a time share. It is real easy just take it out of the freezer and pop it in the microwave. the taste is just right. Compared to other brands the taste is premium especially for the price.
Nicole C.
Foodie Expert
This is actually really good!! They aren't expensive and they do a good job filling you up when you want something easy to eat that doesn't take up to much time :) I would recommend it especially mommies who just want an easy dinner night
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is very tasty, has a very good quality. is very tasty, has a good texture. Easy to find anywhere to buy. I feel really good when I eat it. It has several options of flavors for all tastes. It has a great price. I buy at Walmart.
Kayla W.
Manti
Foodie Expert
These patties are my husbands favorite food! I love that they're easy to just pop in the microwave or oven and he can get a hot meal he loves in no time at all! Sometimes we put the patty on a bogie bun McRib style. These are great.
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MA
Foodie Expert
This reminds me of a McDonald's mcrib but smaller and way cheaper! But portions are much to be desired. And flavor is bland I have to add butter to potatoes and corn. This is perfect for my budget though.
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Banquet !! Especially this one my favorite the rib meat taste so good and let's not talk about the BBQ sauce on the rib. No only is it tasty it's fast to cook. Just pop it the microwave and BOOM .