Banquet Beef Pot Pie uploaded by Marcie M.Banquet Beef Pot Pie uploaded by Alisha N.Banquet Beef Pot Pie uploaded by Alisha N.

BY BANQUET #30 in Frozen Entrees

Banquet® Beef Pot Pie.
Microwaveable.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
My favorite pot pie! These are so yummy and when baked in the oven , the crust is really tasty . This is an easy little meal and we buy these for lunches and dinners. They’re really easy to make, and if you don’t have time for the oven you can microwave them. The veggies are flavorful and the beef is tender too . For a frozen meal it’s pretty yummy and affordable
Megan H.
Banquet Beef Pot Pie are perfect for when you want something meal like and you don't have time to make anything time consuming. I usually eat these when I come in from running errands etc. I pop one in the oven and by the time I've unloaded the vehicle and put away the groceries, it's ready. And they're so good! Flavor, texture and ingredients get a thumbs up. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I wish it was stuffed more on the inside. When eaten alone, I find it not as filling.
Kelsey B.
I love this product! I am more of a beef person over chicken. The flavor is incredible and for the price - it is totally worth it. I've eaten these since I was little. The bake time is only a few minutes which is awesome for those who are looking for a quick meal or even to take as a lunch. I agree with some of the comments I've seen...it definitely isn't as packed as I would like it to be, which makes it less filling. Other than that, this quick and easy meal is perfect for those cold nights!
Rebecca C.
Canton, OH
This are so awful for you in terms of fats, sodium, and calories, but I cannot find a better comfort food that's quick and easy. They're so inexpensive, and I used to down 3-4 a week. I have stopped eating them as I'm trying to lose weight, but I definitely enjoy eating them. If you're looking for a stick-to-your-ribs convenience food, this is it. I also really like the chicken and turkey pot pies as well.
Taylor W.
Omg my go to frozen pot pie. Reminds me of being a child, and I still eat them. Soooooo cheap, so easy to cook, and always delicious! You can find them any and wherever. Thank you @Banquet. You haven't changed since I was a child and that is one thing I appreciate every time I eat your food. My children will grow up on it just like me :) 😘
Megan W.
Big stone gap, VA
These are a go to if you need a quick bite to eat. They taste good and a very cheap. One of their downfalls is if they are keep for more than a few days in the freezer they seem to be gooey and doughy looking when you cook them and it doesn’t matter how long you cook them they still turn out that way.
Stephanie C.
Peoria , AZ
I personally used to love these as a kid but they're just not the same. I don't know if it was because I was a kid and I'm an adult or if the recipe changed? Either way I will never buy these again. I gave it a three star because I remember them being so good but it's just not something for me anymore. Very affordable though which is great and a classic
Amy T.
Escondido, CA
I looooooove pot pies and even though this is frozen it actually tastes really good and gets a nice crisp in the microwave. They are so convenient to have in the freezer for a quick bite. They used to be super affordable but the price has gone up a bit over the years. I still buy it though.
amy s.
Normandy park, WA
This is a good pot pie. I don’t normally like beef but this had a nice flavor and I liked the peas and carrots in it. It is super easy to prepare. Just pop it in the microwave and then let it sit for a few minutes when it’s done and it is delicious. A little salty but mostly it’s great.
Monicka A.
Port Angeles, WA
These are a part of my childhood memories, I absolutely love these pot pies.  Although, turkey is my favorite, I love them all. You can't beat the price and they are so convenient for a quick dinner.  The kids are able to make these if i'm not home without any issues.