Banquet Beef Pot Pie uploaded by Alisha N.Banquet Beef Pot Pie uploaded by Alisha N.

BY BANQUET #4 in Frozen Entrees

Banquet® Beef Pot Pie.
Microwaveable.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
The filling in the pie is very flavorful, and full of seasoning. It is not one of those pot pies that you will have to add a lot too.
These pies have little bits of beef in them, surrounded by potatoes, carrots, peas and a savory sauce. I thought that it was easy to chew and had a good consistency.
TAMMY B.
These have a good flavor for no more than they cost. They are easy to prepare. I normally cook them in the microwave because it is faster and I do not see heating up a big oven for thirty to forty-five minutes for something so small. They do have a lot of salt in them though
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
i love Banquet meals and i recently purchased this at walmart and got home and cooked it and loved it..it was in between affordable and pricey but if you love Banquet like i do then its worth it to you..i think i might buy it again every now and then but not all the time...
I have loved these since childhood. Always been the same great flavor fill of beef sauce, and chucks of vegetables. Carrots, potatoes, and I think celery if I am not mistaken. The crust is always yummy, push that in with the fork. I would recommend them to others.
Catherine M.
Springdale, AR
I'm not a fan of frozen beef products at all, but I really like these. They're not terribly expensive and they make an easy take with me lunch on days I don't feel like coming home to eat. They're a staple in my freezer most months.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
For those weeks when I'm pinching pennies i always grab a few of these for dinner one night. They are greatly priced and tastes great. The vegetables and beef aren't really that big but ga everything else it' is.
Aly M.
Vancouver, WA
i love these. they are great treat to have. they are of great value not pricey at all. they take some time to cook but the end result is great. i love the beef and i would buy again for sure. i love these
Amy C.
I remember eating these years ago from college days, when I didn't want to cook..they're still the same years later. Now I prefer to make my own pot pie, and cheaper also.
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA
my husband likes these alot and i just make it and make a salad to go woth it and it makes a meal!!! he loves the pot pies and they are a reasonable price!!!!
Jason D.
Barberton, OH
Perfect to take with you for lunch the only draw back is the fact they take so long to cook and the middle always seems to be frozen
Stephanie S.