BY BANQUET

ConAgra Foods® Food You Love see more...

Emily H.
Banquets meals are always an easy and quick alternative to cooking dinner. They cook super fast in the microwave or oven and they taste just as good as any home-cooked meal! My absolute favorite is the bacon Mac-and-cheese, It cooks in minutes and tastes as good as home cooked!
Noelia N.
Lake Wales, FL
OMG i buy this all the time for my 3 year old. he is obsessed with mac and cheese and this is so easy and affordable to buy and quickly heat up for the little muchkin. He gets so excited. i bought mine at walmart and i will definitely repurchase this
Amber H.
Conway, AR
This is literally my favorite mac n cheese. This stuff is better than kraft. You can cook this in the microwave, put it in a dish and your family won't even know the difference. They will think its homemade because of how delicious this stuff is!
Aymi H.
St Petersburg , FL
I love having frozen Banquet meals and snacks in the freezer, and this one surely does not disappoint! It has pretty decent flavour for a frozen meal and is creamy as well. I love buying these when they are on sale, and they are definitely worth it.
Johanna A.
Este es el favorito de mi hija siempre hay que comprarle le encantan los macarrones con queso en mi casa no pueden faltar son cremosos, suave, deliciosos y un sabor exquisito los recomiendo no se arrepentirán de probarlos.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
I pretty much great up eating this brand. They have always saved my parents some time on preparing a quick dinner or snack for us. It's less of a head to microwave the to try and make this from scratch. I love this brand.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
how do you not like bacon and mac and cheese. the only downside to this product is that its not fresh as you'd want it, but definitely an option for lazy days where you just want to eat something delicious!
Cheryl W.
This is my daughter's favorite side dish. It's easy to warm up and convenient when I'm short on time. Most banquet dishes taste pretty good and all are easy to make. She likes the individual dinners best because she can make them in the microwave by herself!
Kaly C.
Merced
Very delicious, it make a great after school snack. and its very cheap. Its easy to make and very cheesy, my favorite. Being a college student, this helps to have a great meal while still being cheap. You can find these at Walmart or the dollar store for $1.
Meghan D.
Norwalk, CT
You can never go wrong with Mac and Cheese, and the fact that this one has bacon in it makes it so much better! It's my favorite comfort food and Banquet's Bacon Mac & Cheese definitely met my expectations. I will definitely be buying this again.