Banquet Apple Pie uploaded by Valerie j.Banquet Apple Pie uploaded by Valerie j.Banquet Apple Pie uploaded by Rockea J.

BY BANQUET

Banquet® Apple Pie.
Freshly baked taste.
Made with real apples. see more...

Banquet Apple Pie
  • "I have tried these and they are very good taste like a homemade apple pie it is very handing if u want something fast for dessert and don't feel like making a mess in the kitchen." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like thus pie its really good and easy to make with out having to make a mess in the kitchen." in 1 review
  • "now the banquet apple pies are delicious i love them with ice cream they are sweet enough an the apples are tender enough just right" in 1 review
Jas. J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these little Apple pies! They’re the ultimate solo dessert for fall! They’re not only very affordable, but taste amazing & are quick to make! I got these from price chopper. I don’t know how much I paid for them but I do remember it wasn’t a lot at all. They also have many different flavors for these individual pies.
shatona s.
RUSTON, LA
These aren't too bad for frozen desserts. I like the peach one the best out of those that I have tried. I don't eat sweets a lot, but when I do I like them to be sweet, and these aren't super sweet to be pies. I usually see them for a buck, give or take a few cents. I don't know if I would repurchase or recommend, but that's because I honestly just prefer homemade sweets compared to something for the microwave.
Sandee S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
If your craving something sweet and like pie, this is a great inexpensive snack. It's super affordable and taste great, especially when you add a scoop of ice cream lol.. Plus it's the perfect size if your worried about your intake. I try to keep a few of these in my freezer for a fast snack or dessert when I dont feel like baking.
Kailynn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Apple pie is perfect. I love it warmed up with some vanilla ice cream. This is perfect for just yourself easy just to pop in the oven or even in the microwave if you prefer. It could be cheaper and maybe come in big boxes or you can buy a bigger variety. Healthy for women on diets and need a snack. Apple pie is my favorite kind of pie.
Mindy P.
Orem, UT
This pie is a great affordable dessert! Easy to heat up which means quickly from the box to your stomach! The crust doesn’t have much flavor but isn’t bad. The apples can be a little crunchy so make sure you cook it all the way. Overall not the best apple pie but I would still recommend for how easy and affordable it is.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
This Banquet Apple pie isn't a homemade apple pie, but it's pretty darn good for a store bought pie and it's a whole lot easier to serve than a homemade one. I would definitely recommend this Banquet Apple pie to anyone wanting a quick dessert without the hassle of slaving in the kitchen for hours over a homemade pie!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Its not grandmas Apple pie, but it's the next best thing! Always a hit when I take it to the in-laws for a pot luck dinner. I tell them I made it, and they don't know the difference. Tastes great and is cheap!!
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
If you are looking for a quick dessert this is one of my go to’s for sure. For it not being homemade it’s absolutely delicious. Sweet and crispy. Very affordable and filling. I like them because my whole family actually likes them so it’s a nice little treat when I don’t feel like baking.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
I love the fruited pot pies. The buttery flavor of the crust matches perfectly with the sweet tang taste of the apples. It did meet my expectations I wish it had a little more buttery taste in the crust but my whole family loved these for dessert paired with ice cream. Will but again. :)
Constance Q.
Fountain , CO
I love all thing banquet! I love their TV dinners the most. This apple pie is delicious! The only complaint that I have is if you heat it too much, the taste is a little off, but that's on me for not following directions. I love this pie as long as I make it according to the directions
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
Would you add ice cream to this?
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
Are these microwavable?
Amanda H.
What do you do extra to your pie?