Banquet® 6 Salisbury Steaks & Brown Gravy 27 oz. Box uploaded by Taylor R.Banquet® 6 Salisbury Steaks & Brown Gravy 27 oz. Box uploaded by Hamsa W.

BY BANQUET #6 in Frozen Entrees

Made with chicken, pork and beef. see more...

Marquita S.
Richmond
These are my go to when I'm on a budget and need a full meal. They are tasty and affordable and you get enough to feed your family. They are a little salty so they are not exactly healthy. But paired with vegetables you have a complete meal. I would recommend for others to buy because it's cost effective and convenient.
Nicole T.
This is great when you need a quick dinner. My family loves my homemade Salisbury steak but I don't always have the time to make it so this is a perfect alternative. This Banquet Salisbury steak actually tastes pretty damn good and cooks fast. Its easy to make and simple to take out the box, cit a slit, and throw it right in the oven. This is the best tasting pre cooked Salisbury steak I have tastes yet. The saice us thick and the patties taste good. Grrat for a fast family meal Banquet® 6 Salisbury Steaks & Brown Gravy 27 oz. Box
Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
I love Swanson products, I have been eating their TV dinners for 40 some odd years, the food is delicious, and so easy to prepare, and you get a entire meal cooked in just a matter of minutes. Their food is always fresh and the price is right. You can add as many side dishes you want to eat with your patties, or you can use slice bread and make sandwiches. I recommend this food because it is so delicious and it saves time and money, you definitely can afford this meal if you are sticking to a budget!
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
For being a frozen meat 'tv dinner'... I am impressed. I normally buy two of these (different kinds) each time I go to the grocery store. It's SUCH and easy, throw in the microwave/oven and eat type thing. Whenever I do not feel like cooking, I simply throw one of these in the microwave for approx 12-15min (sometimes I throw in the oven for awhile too afterwards, just because I like the flavor?) season to my liking and there ya go- easy meal for two. All it needs is a side or two and it's complete
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
One of my favorite frizen meals. It's cheap and tastes great. It doesn't take long to make and it's filling. It goes great with potatoes. You can make it quickly when you're on the go or as a longer to prepare meal.
Cali F.
Springfield, MO
It's a tasty quick meal when you don't feel like cooking and heating up the house. I pop them in the microwave for a few minutes, make some instant potatoes, a veg and its a dinner time!!
Sarah G.
I recommend this to anyone looking for a tasty, cheap, fast dinner. My family eats this once a week most of the time. Kids can make finding time to coom dinner hard. These you pop in the oven for 55 min and let then cook. Mash some potatoes and open a can of veggies and your good to go. Not the most healthy meal, but it' cheap and quick.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Back in the day used to have to purchase these for lunches when I was in college. And they are disgusting LOL. Okay they're not the worst thing, but the texture is rough. The flavor isn't really that bad and that's why I could eat them. It was really the texture for me that did it, and the amount of fat balls that were in it. Ew
Veronica V.
Westlake
They’re ok for what they are. If I want to make a quick dinner or snack I just throw these in the microwave for a few minutes. They’re affordable. The gravy is pretty good. The meat is very soft to chew. It doesn’t taste like real meat. They taste like processed meat or something. But sometimes you get what you pay for.
Courtney M.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
We love these for an easy dinner when I'm not feeling like putting in a huge effort. Pop them in the oven and 40 min later you have tasty meat portion for the whole family! I get them at Kroger and they're fairly cheap at less than $5 a piece. They taste amazing with some mashed potatoes and corn on the side!

Walmart