Banquet® 6 Salisbury Steaks & Brown Gravy 27 oz. Box uploaded by Hamsa W.

BY BANQUET

Made with chicken, pork and beef. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Foodie Expert
Love these make once a month at least with corn & homemade mashpotatoes highly recommend it think there 2.50 great value.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Portage, MI
Foodie Expert
For being a frozen meat 'tv dinner'... I am impressed. I normally buy two of these (different kinds) each time I go to the grocery store. It's SUCH and easy, throw in the microwave/oven and eat type thing. Whenever I do not feel like cooking, I simply throw one of these in the microwave for approx 12-15min (sometimes I throw in the oven for awhile too afterwards, just because I like the flavor?) season to my liking and there ya go- easy meal for two. All it needs is a side or two and it's complete
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
Foodie Expert
My 5yr old LOVES Banquet brand and the Salisbury steak patties have been one of his favorite since he started eating solid foods. He is a very picky eater buy loves meats. These are great because when he refuses to eat anything else I can either throw this in the microwave or in the oven while im cooking other food and he's a happy camper. The rest of the family also likes them over toast with the gravy as open faced sandwiches. It really is a yummy convienant meal.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
I love Swanson products, I have been eating their TV dinners for 40 some odd years, the food is delicious, and so easy to prepare, and you get a entire meal cooked in just a matter of minutes. Their food is always fresh and the price is right. You can add as many side dishes you want to eat with your patties, or you can use slice bread and make sandwiches. I recommend this food because it is so delicious and it saves time and money, you definitely can afford this meal if you are sticking to a budget!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Salisbury steaks are a thing of my past. Back in the 80's when TV Dinners were popular, this was mi Mom's favorite one to purchase. I'm still not quite sure what exactly it is or how it's made. I don't think I'll ever try one again, as my taste buds have matured and food options are much better these days. Banquet was by far the worst of all the brands. That I can clearly remember. I give it two stars for nostalgia.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Foodie Expert
The Banquet Salisbury steaks are an easy on-the-go meal. They are quick, affordable and easy to make dinner item. You can find them usually at your local grocery store and my family and I have had these to eat multiple times. I would recommend to others if you are trying to have a quick meal and the are super simple to make in the oven. They do take a little time to cook but taste fairly good.
Charnae W.
Charnae W.
Gadsden, AL
Foodie Expert
I remember when my grandmother used to always make this and rice when I was younger I love Salisbury steak it's great to have throughout the week and it's very inexpensive as well.... the steaks taste so juicy and well seasoned all you need is a little bit of black pepper and a few onions and you are good to go til this day this is still my go-to meal I would highly recommend especially❤
Mahogany J.
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
Foodie Expert
Great family size Salisbury steaks. Me and my family buy these all the time...even though its only 6 steaks I normally buy 2/3 packs of them because they're good and yummy and we eat more than 1 at a time. Flavorful taste and the gravy is the bomb.com!!! Definitely would recommend to anyone who enjoys good quality Salisbury steaks or for a super quick easy meal!!!! Love em☺😆
Dalisha T.
Dalisha T.
Goldsboro, NC
Foodie Expert
Let me just say that I love these Banquet Salisbury Steaks! Easy to make and doesn't take long to warm up in the microwave. Def. a repeat consumer and will continue to purchase this product. Simply delicious and can't get enough of it. Easy to pair other foods with and makes a quick and easy meal. I would recommend this to anyone to try especially if you love gravy.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Foodie Expert
This is a great dinner option when you don't really know what you want. My mother and I always get the large one and split the patties. The cost is decent for the amount you get. And preparation is super simple. Follow the instruction on the back and a meal you have. You can also get mashed potatoes or just have it with bread to sop up the gravy.