Bank of America
By Bank of America
#7 in Banks
Lauren L.
Erie, PA
How do you feel about BoA credit cards?
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Fortson, GA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I think they are great. Most of them start with no interest and most have no annual fee. Almost all of them have a perk like travel rewards or cash back .
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Worcester, MA
3 years, 3 months ago
I had a decent one with low fees but they never sent out my statements or emailed me when they were available no matter how many times I called and adjusted my settings online, so I closed the account.
Alexa Marie T.
Alexa Marie T.
Jersey City, NJ
4 years, 3 months ago
Honestly, I love them. It's just a matter of signing up for the right card, so make sure you sit with a personal banker so you can explore all the options. The cash rewards credit card is great. They give you 3% back on gas, 2% on groceries, and 1% on everything else [so you're basically getting money back for every purchase]. Cash back doesn't expire. There's no annual fee for the card, plus it's interest free for 12 months. The travel rewards is great for those who travel a lot. They give 1.5 points for every dollar spent, and you can redeem those points for anything travel related [hotel, airline, rent-a-car, baggage fees, etc]. Points don't expire. And the best part is, there's no international fees. Most cards charge you to use your card out of the country [usually 3% of the transaction]. It's built in with the chip, and it's much safer than carrying cash. There's no annual fees for this card too. I've found that most travel related credit cards charge fees after the first year. I've considered getting an airline reward credit card, but backed out because of the $72 annual fee. Ridiculous!
Lila A.
Lila A.
4 years, 7 months ago
Horrible! Fees written all over them!
Marla C.
Marla C.
Rockwall, TX
4 years, 8 months ago
We had one for many years, but they would raise the rate, and we would have to call them and ask to lower it, again and again. We did not like having to deal with this. I would recommend looking into other options.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
4 years, 8 months ago
We've had one for years. We're too lazy to change. We're constantly having to call and get them to lower the interest rate, they'll just randomly hike it up. Which is unusual since ours is paid off, we only have it for an emergency. They've finally started to do rewards, but there aren't any worthwhile.