Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card uploaded by Libby M.Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card uploaded by Amber E.

BY BANK OF AMERICA

• Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
  • 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days - that can be a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
  • Use your card to book your trip how and where you want - you're not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
  • Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees
  • Now with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
  • 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases, then 15.24% - 23.24% Variable APR
  • Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account

Erin N.
To be honest, I canceled this card. I was frustrated with how slow miles built up. I did, however, get 3 flights out of it over the 10 years that I had this card. I got lured into getting the CITI bank card from Costco. And I HATE it! The way it is organized on their site makes me feel so out of control, and the benefits just aren’t outweighed by the annual fee. Sigh.... so, I’m switching back. This card really ticks all the boxes. I just needed to see if the grass was greener on the other side.
Kim B.
central islip
I got this credit card because I was planning a trip out of the country and it had a free foreign transaction policy. It was useful while in Europe. My complaint would be I received this card in the Untied States then traveled to Europe and a few places after and never used it in the US and it never had any flag of fraud, I would have liked if the bank saw the foreign transactions and just made sure they were me.
Kelsie B.
Buffalo, NY
Bank of America has been a great choice for me when it comes to credit cards. I love being able to earn travel rewards to pay off expenses like car rentals, etc. The fact that my card is a visa is a huge plus - when I went overseas I couldn't use my discover card at many places. I haven't had any major issues since signing up in 2015.
jtm. M.
San Jose
Terrible. I wanted to refund an airline ticket once and lost out on $300 because the rep transferred me to the airlines phone line and basically told me to call the Bank of America Travel Rewards to deal with it. I seldom use this card since that incident. I am looking to see if I can use Chase for their travel benefits card.
Natalie ..
I had a lot of trouble with this bank even though I’ve been a customer for five or more years. I feel of the customer service on this card is really difficult to deal with. I don’t recommend start using or applying fir a travel account with this company because I think you can get better benefits for traveling with other corporations with less hassle
Veronika O.
Canton
Good option for international travelers. No international transaction fees and 1.5 points per dollar. I used for many years on my trips abroad even without calling the bank about traveling and I never had issues with declined transaction.  I wish the reward system was better
Kirsten F.
Topeka, KS
I switched with Bank of America because I moved out of state. I love that if I am to move again I won’t have to switch and look for banks. I have my checking accounts with them. I have nothing but good things to say about them and there customer service. I figured I would look into there credit cards, keeping everything with Bank of America. Using the app is awesome everything is all in one and easy to use and navigate. With the credit cards they offer great bonuses like cash rewards or travel rewards. Just something extra.
Odrine B.
Elmont, NY
Used it for my vacations and pro tip you can book flights directly on Bank of America and get more points. Technically the same as cash back but better minus the cash but the points are cool if you travel. Which you should leave the country each year ! Atleast
Ashlyn F.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this card. No charges and the points are great. Can use points at any time for any airline or hotel. Can even use on sightseeing tours or train tickets! I would recommend this to anyone. I am a student and it’s especially great.
Austin S.
greensboro
This is just a great product I really recommend it to all of y’all out there. Because it has a good bang for its buck and it also works very very well! It rlly works with anything. This is my great review. It also is very cheap!
Shei R.
Does this card have an annual membership fee?