Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card uploaded by Amber E.

BY BANK OF AMERICA #11 in Credit Cards

• Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
  • 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days - that can be a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
  • Use your card to book your trip how and where you want - you're not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
  • Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees
  • Now with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
  • 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases, then 15.24% - 23.24% Variable APR
  • Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account

Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
I switched with Bank of America because I moved out of state. I love that if I am to move again I won’t have to switch and look for banks. I have my checking accounts with them. I have nothing but good things to say about them and there customer service. I figured I would look into there credit cards, keeping everything with Bank of America. Using the app is awesome everything is all in one and easy to use and navigate. With the credit cards they offer great bonuses like cash rewards or travel rewards. Just something extra.
Vanessa A.
Doral, FL
I have had it for almost a year and I use it almost every day. The good thing about it is that I had one year without interests charges and I  got a lot of points for traveling. Bank of america has a good customer service so every time I have a question I just call or go to speak with an agent and they are really kind. I haven't had any issues with them so far.
Maria N.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this card just about daily and love the travel rewards we get. The best way to get the most out of the card is by exchanging points for travel purchases. I’ve earned a ton of points and have enjoyed using this card to my advantage. Definitely good perks with this card.
Laney O.
I️ really like this cars. You get reward points just for traveling! I️ highly recommend it, because it’s a great way to save money for traveling that you would do anyways, and maybe even discover some new free traveling adventures!
Esther A.
Es la tarjeta que poseo ahora mismo me encantan sus insentivos son muy buenos los puntos lo mejor que te dan para viajar son lo máximo te la recomiendo pero porfavor cuida tu récord es muy importante hacer shopping calmadamente
Saikrishna A.
Irving, TX
This is fun, I never expected that I will get approved with travel rewards pros are i have 15 month Apr and low interest rate with good travel points for every shopping I do and cons are it says it is travel rewards but it would be better if they give more offers on gas and car bookings, for using this major credit card on uber and lift some extra rewards other than that it was perfect for company in my travel dairy.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
This is a good credit card for anyone who travels a lot. It’s doesn’t come to much use for me unless they are having the bonus point events like you earn more when you spend at Starbucks, which I do a lot. My mom has the card as well and she uses this card the most and has earned a lot of travel points. If you travel a lot I’d only recommend it for you. And if you’ll take advantage of the open bonus.
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills
I have a royal Caribbean card and get points to use on future cruises with every dollar I spend. Last cruise we had free excursions and upgrades! Nice bonus for things I would have had to pay for.
Karen A.
Chicago
I absolutely love this credit card, I initially applied for this because this is the best travel card, as you never have to worry about exchanging money when you travel abroad! This card will give you the best rate there is! Plus you get 1.5 points back on every dollar that you spend! And you could exchange for $ or travel credit!
Thalia O.
Union city , NJ
Travels rewards card is great specially if your traveling , I️ make sure I️ buy my tickets with this card , you get double points depending on the airline . You can check with them to use to your travel reward card , however this points are not used a flying points . Travel rewards card.
Shei R.
Does this card have an annual membership fee?