Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card uploaded by Amber E.

BY BANK OF AMERICA #17 in Credit Cards

• Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
  • 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days - that can be a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
  • Use your card to book your trip how and where you want - you're not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
  • Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees
  • Now with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
  • 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases, then 15.24% - 23.24% Variable APR
  • Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account

Nilomee P.
It’s a great travel rewards card! Has no annual fees. 1.5 points per dollar and is above average for other rewards rate. If you are a Bank of America preferred customer you get up to1.75x bonus points. However not everyone applies for that tier so they don’t get it. Additonal benefits are good: no foreign transaction fees. Only bad side is you can redeem for travel related purchases. Not a straight cash back card.
Kim B.
central islip
I got this credit card because I was planning a trip out of the country and it had a free foreign transaction policy. It was useful while in Europe. My complaint would be I received this card in the Untied States then traveled to Europe and a few places after and never used it in the US and it never had any flag of fraud, I would have liked if the bank saw the foreign transactions and just made sure they were me.
Abigail F.
While the points aren't that great, it is a free credit card AND it doesn't have an fee for using internationally and it had a bonus rewards if I spent a certain amount of money in the first 90 days which I was able to do so I had a lot of rewards to use for when I went abroad. There are definitely cards with better rewards but this one is free so that's what makes it pretty good.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
I got this credit card before I traveled to Europe! I was scared of extra fees when shopping abroad so this was a great option since I was already with Bank if America. The card allowed me to make withdrawals in certain European banks. The only con is that there was a small fee for taking certain mount of money out. Oh well! It made my trip super practical!
Kelsie B.
Buffalo, NY
Bank of America has been a great choice for me when it comes to credit cards. I love being able to earn travel rewards to pay off expenses like car rentals, etc. The fact that my card is a visa is a huge plus - when I went overseas I couldn't use my discover card at many places. I haven't had any major issues since signing up in 2015.
Letícia D.
I didn’t really understand how it worked before I got it, but I loved it now! I have another one from another bank that gives me Miles and this one is awesome because I can deduct everything travel related and get money back! After a while I can get money back from my uber travels and etc
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
I switched with Bank of America because I moved out of state. I love that if I am to move again I won’t have to switch and look for banks. I have my checking accounts with them. I have nothing but good things to say about them and there customer service. I figured I would look into there credit cards, keeping everything with Bank of America. Using the app is awesome everything is all in one and easy to use and navigate. With the credit cards they offer great bonuses like cash rewards or travel rewards. Just something extra.
Shannon L.
Phoenix, Az
I have to admit I was hesitant to get this card as I already have the Rewards credit card however after a trip to Mexico I felt it was absolutely necessary to get it. Needless to say, I just redeemed my points for $300 towards our hotel stay in NYC. It was awesome!!!
Odrine B.
Elmont, NY
Used it for my vacations and pro tip you can book flights directly on Bank of America and get more points. Technically the same as cash back but better minus the cash but the points are cool if you travel. Which you should leave the country each year ! Atleast
Rachel C.
Balimore
This rewards program is different than my past Bank of America card rewards systems. This one makes you purchase everything and then reimburse yourself but to only travel related things. So even though you still don't spend the money in the end, it's kinda nice on other cards where you can purchase through points rather than a reimbursement system.
Shei R.
Does this card have an annual membership fee?