BY BANK OF AMERICA #5 in Credit Cards

• No annual fee
  • $100 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
  • Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and now at wholesale clubs, and 3% on gas up to the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter.
  • No changing categories and no expiration on rewards
  • 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases AND for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 13.24% - 23.24% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers.
  • Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account

Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I'm still a pretty new user when it comes to the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card however, I can say, the incentive to opt in was strongly swayed by the following: should I choose monthly for my cash rewards to be automatically deposited into a BofA Checking or Savings account, Bank of America will match said amount by 10%. A lot of other companies also add an incentive of spending a certain amount within the first few months and you would get $500 back, this is not offered with Bank of America, there maximum is $150 back. So, for that I would give the card a 4.5 out of 5
Elijah G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Great no annual fee credit card. I drive frequently, so I’m able to take advantage of the 3% cash rewards points on gas easily. The 2% cash rewards points on groceries is a nice bonus since I started eating at home more frequently.

If you’re main bank is Bank of America, I highly recommend this card. You get an extra 10% bonus when you redeem your points into a Bank of America Checking or Savings account. This means the current $150 cash rewards bonus will be $165 if you redeem it into your savings or checking instead of a statement credit. If you’re a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, the bonus goes up 25%-75% depending on your level
Ashley P.
FLOWER MOUND, TX
The card has no fancy perks or anything, but it does exactly what they say it will. I like getting more cash back for necessities like groceries and gas, and their fraud protection is excellent! I've traveled a few times without letting them know and they lock my card down immediately and text to ask if I'm the one making the purchase. One time I did have my card number stolen, and I got a replacement card within a week and a notice that the fradulent charge was refunded to me within two. Highly recommend!
Beauty R.
This was first bank credit card. I don’t have anything bad to say at all. I’ve never had a problem with it in over 6 years. To me the card just gets better and better they are constantly adding new reward deals (sometimes you can earn like 15% in cash back) and the fact that I get an extra 10% percent added to my rewards amount when it’s get deposited directly into my account is just icing. I mainly use this card for gas I get a nice 3% cash back per quarter so this works out wonderfully for me.
Suzette A.
Florida
I was a BOA client since 2007, with the sole reason being that I didn't know how truly awful they were.  I had a regular checkings and savings account with them, and we ended up applying for a credit card with them as well in 2013.  It's not that BOA is horrible or anything, their customer service was pretty nice.  However, their fees and interest is absolutely ridiculous.  We paid off our credit card, and closed all accounts with them.  I also had USAA since 2007 and switched over to them for all my financial accounts.  Homeowner's insurance, car insurance, etc etc.  I have their Visa Signature credit card, and after using it for about six months, I have no clue as to why I had any other card in the first place.  Without going on and on about USAA, I rate BOA a one because compared to them, their service and products are unparalleled.  Highly recommend you look in to USAA, and if you are unable to use them for your company, look elsewhere.
Jessica C.
Newport News, VA
Not really the best rewards credit card I’ve ever used. My limit was too high so I didn’t use this one as often as I use my lower limit cards because if I have the credit I tend to use the credit. So I put this one away and I only have it just in case something happens and I need to make a large purchase in an emergency situation
Lena L.
Tacoma
This was my first bank experience, and back in the days they had way better programs than they do right now.
I know that now they charge a maintenance fee in you don’t have certain minimum amount or direct deposit every month they charge you that maintenance fee.
My account is still under their old policies -which is nice and that doesn’t change. I stopped baking with them even though I have open checking account there.
Prefer credit unions.
Gaby A.
miami beach
I received my statement & was surprised to finally see my rewards for this month. All other statements showed no info on rewards accumulated. My grocery purchases was $275.19. My bonus for this month was 2.75. This is 1% . I suggest that all credit card holders check if you're actually acquiring what is being offered? I reached out to customer support & they explained points were pending. This is not very transparent.
Sarah Y.
This is a solid card to start building credit since it's easy to get from BofA and starts with a lower credit line and available cash - so you don't go crazy with your first credit card. While I have another credit card that has a larger credit line and a better point rewards system, I still use this card for smaller purchases and groceries and gas, since you earn more points for those categories.
Tiffanie J.
Allston, MA
As a college student, this is a great way to get cash back fast! There’s certain places where you can choose each month to get more cash back, which is great! They also give you more if you use the card at markets and gas stations. I recommend this to anyone looking for great deals with a credit card. I also chose BOA because Massachusetts does not have Chase and some places hardly take Discover