BY BANK OF AMERICA #8 in Apps

Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app for U.S.-based accounts.

Manage Your Accounts
• Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View mortgage, auto loan and linked Merrill Edge® and Merrill Lynch® investment account balances
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Set or edit travel notices for eligible cards
• Order check copies
• Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info

Transfer Money
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts

Pay Bills
• Schedule/edit/cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add/Edit Pay To accounts

Deposit Checks
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account4

Contact Us Easily
• Quickly reach a representative for help or questions with your accounts5
• Schedule an appointment to meet with a specialist
• Find ATMs and financial centers

Special Offers & Deals
• Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
• Get exclusive credit card offers

Help Stay Secure
• Change Online ID or Passcode
• Set up fingerprint sign-in to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Passcode
• Use SafePass® for additional security (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card

• Is this app any good?3 Answers
  • How hard is it to deposit a check using this app?9 Answers
  • Does this banking application allow you to deposit checks...1 Answers
Bank of America App
  • "Cash rewards credit card gives 3% back on gas, 2% on groceries, 1% on everything else plus special offers you must sign up for." in 7 reviews
Beauty R.
This app is wonderful it never crashes almost anything I need t do can be done with the app. The best part about this app is the deposit check feature I literally have stopped going to the bank because of this it so awesome. However it’s also the worst part of the app when it can’t read the check properly the front of the check is easy, it always accepts that photo but it takes me like 30 tries to make it accept the signature part on the back of the check. I’m not what that’s all about but that needs to be fixed. I once had two checks undeposited because the signature picture was not capture properly which caused me to have to pay the stupid monthly fee.
Rosalva C.
santa maria
I used Bank of America App several years ago, and loved them, when I was in college and only changed because my hubby had chase. However, I’m glad to say we’re back to BOA. I went into the Arroyo Grande, CA branch and they had AMAZING service!!! Andrea R. Helped me with everything I needed and not only took the time to answer all my questions, she sat patiently through all my stories...yes I love to talk...and she even helped me navigate the new Bank of America App App I downloaded onto my phone. My husband and I haven’t had any problems with them and they have branches everywhere we frequent so I’m very happy with them.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
The Bank of America App is super easy to use! I highly recommend it for people on the go who like to check on their current status without having to wait on the telephone line and tell a customer representative picks up. This application provides the user the ability to deposit checks into their accounts which is an extremely invaluable tool to provide. It's rare that we have time anymore in our busy schedules to physically stop by the bank in order to make deposits. Bank of America is really adapting to current lifestyle needs.
Brenda A.
Modesto
Bank of America mobile banking is the best application you are going to find. Not only you can monitor your accounts you can also send money to any person using their phone number or email. You can make deposits on your app. You can check you foco score for free with out hurting your credit score. You can block your credit card if you loose them set travel notices set a budget. And one of favorite things you can learn how to manage your financial life with better money habits. No other Bank has offer me something similar. Highly recommend!!
Jose M.
Sacramento , CA
I really enjoy that BOA offers everything for financial health at the tip of your fingers literally! Just scan your thumb and bam you’re in! ;) I can always be assured that my accounts will be safe cause they will alert me of anything suspicious thru txt and I can always log on to the app to very true balance and accounts health. One thing that I think is really neat is that I can set up a budget plan and it will notify you once I am over limit and such. Technology is te way to go and I’m very satisfy of the app.
erika m.
Love this app it help you alot to keep track of your budget . It will let you know instantly when you have  a direct deposit or your balance drops . you don't need to enter your pasword eveytime you log in just with the touch id  will open the app. I use it everytime I need to deposit some checks  with a picture I can do it at home with my cellphone.
Carmen M.
Santa Rosa
Personally I thought the app was better when I first got it. I’ve now had it on my phone for about four years and it seemed with every update some minor changes happen and it irks me. It’s fairly simple to use and very straightforward so you don’t really get lost in it which is great but sometimes it appears that BankOfAmerica doesn’t know what it’s doing in regards to my bank information but that’s just something on my personal level which I don’t think would affect others.
Luna L.
Miami Beach, FL
I hate the way we have to pay credit cards. I need to go and make a transfer instead of clicking the button that says "make payment"
Have being personally to the bank asking the manager to solve this issue and he said, it's easier like this. Just make the transfer and that is it ( and there is a way to set it up so I can click on the button "make payment") but they didn't wanted to help me.
Besides that the overall quality of the app is good.
Kim T.
Cherry Hill
The best banking app I’ve ever had the pleasure of using. Everything from seeing your account number, to opening accounts, to ordering checks and navigating between a BOA checking, savings and credit is there. The app never malfunctions and is always updated. Transferring funds between accounts or to another bank is a cinch. I’ve been using BOA since 2007 and never had an issue. I’m a loyal customer for sure. Bank of America App
Alma V.
valley center
This banking app is by far the best. Where do I start... very easy to navigate. I love the easy log in if you have iPhone it can do finger print recognition. iPhoneX will has facial recognition. It’s never down and always up to date with all purchases. Mobile banking is very easy to use. I love the ability to block and unblock my debit card any time. Zelle allows me to transfer funds to friends and family. Highly recommend.
Jamie S.
Techie Expert Level 2
How hard is it to deposit a check using this app?
gab c.
Techie Expert Level 1
Is this app any good?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
What does this app do???
Christine L.
Gibbstown
Does this banking application allow you to deposit checks from your cell phone?
Marquita S.
Richmond
Techie Expert Level 2
Does this app make your banking experience easier?