Bank of America App uploaded by Elise R.

BY BANK OF AMERICA #11 in Apps

Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app for U.S.-based accounts.

Manage Your Accounts
• Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View mortgage, auto loan and linked Merrill Edge® and Merrill Lynch® investment account balances
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Set or edit travel notices for eligible cards
• Order check copies
• Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info

Transfer Money
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts

Pay Bills
• Schedule/edit/cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add/Edit Pay To accounts

Deposit Checks
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account4

Contact Us Easily
• Quickly reach a representative for help or questions with your accounts5
• Schedule an appointment to meet with a specialist
• Find ATMs and financial centers

Special Offers & Deals
• Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
• Get exclusive credit card offers

Help Stay Secure
• Change Online ID or Passcode
• Set up fingerprint sign-in to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Passcode
• Use SafePass® for additional security (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card

Bank of America App
  • "Cash rewards credit card gives 3% back on gas, 2% on groceries, 1% on everything else plus special offers you must sign up for." in 7 reviews
Krystina S.
Very easy to use. I have a checking account, savings account and credit card all linked in the app and it’s easy to navigate to each one. You can also make transfers, redeem cash back and cash checks in the app, which is very helpful!

I also like that I can easily pay my credit cards bill just by transferring money directly into that account from my checking account.
Lela B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It's a very easy app. I like that you could take a picture of your check so yo u don't have to go to the bank I haven't try to use that yet but I'll one day lol I just like going to the bank haven't got use to that one do far. I like that the app you could do a lot of stuff on it and I also like that you can get a notification on how much u have left on your card.
Maria N.
Bakersfield, CA
I️ have been a member with Bank of America for years and have. It had any real issues with them. I hear that other people have a lot of issues with them but personally, they’ve been my only bank with no issues. There are atm’s all over and there’s plenty of branches available as well. The app is super user friendly and they’ve updated it and made it even better.
Jennyfer P.
Countryside
I love it. You can put nick names on your account so you can stay organized knowing what account is for what. It is very reliable, you can even see your account and routing number from the app. I think it’s also very secure, even if you exit out of the app it will Time session you out which I enjoy because sometimes we forget to log out!
Hannah H.
Greenville, TX
To me, this app it not very user friendly. The process to login always takes longer than it should and once your in, the content is not very well laid out. You can only go so far back in your purchases and I wish that wasn’t the case. I love being able to check my balance online, but I think this app has plenty of room to grow.
Qiuyin R.
I love the convenience of this app but it is missing a few KEY components. First- you can not modify your scheduled payments through the app. Second- you cannot view your messages (sent to you from the bank!) though the app. Otherwise it has always worked well, has nice alert features, and allows you to check you FICO score!
megan w.
I have had a pleasant experienced with Bank of America and their App since moving a balance from a Chase card to one of theirs a few months ago. Their customer service team was very knowledgeable and friendly and answered all of my questions. I was glad to find this card and feel that my money is in good hands.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
For the most part ive never had any problems with Bank of America but I can also say there are other banks and credit unions with a lot more to offer there clients. I’ve also noticed that the Bank of America app seems to have a lot of issues. There is definitely room for improvement.
Sherry N.
Arlington, VA
Bofa is the worst bank in the history. When I get an over draft fee they refuse to remove after a certain number and they always have a snarky attitude when you ask why you received certain fees. They will never actually try their best to help you. It’s always ‘sorry nothing I can do ‘
Hugo L.
4630 Tarrega St. Sebring FL
The App is good. You can pretty much keep track of all your transactions and do a little bit of what you could do at the bank personally, but there are still restrictions in which you would have to call Bank of America on the phone or go personally to the bank. Overall easy navigation.
Jamie S.
How hard is it to deposit a check using this app?
gab c.