Bank of America
Bank of America is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is the second largest bank holding company in the United States by assets.see more...
Top Questions See all 74 Q&A
- "Although their customer service is friendly they often have to bounce me around to several people before I can have the problem resolved." in 79 reviews
- "I have had Bank of America for about 11 years now, and to this day still have about 4 checking/savings accounts and a credit card with them, and my only gripe is that they have horrible inconvenient hours." in 35 reviews
- "It's pretty simple signing up for an account with BoA, but there are a lot of hidden fees, loopholes and technicalities." in 23 reviews
- "I ended up closing my account with them because they seemed to be trying to just squeeze money out of me just for having/using a debit card." in 18 reviews
- "I've had Bank of America for about 5 years, at times I want to switch banks but the only thing that keeps me from doing so is the cash back rewards." in 16 reviews
But they decided to charge me a fee because of a supposed account change and didn’t alert me. Didn’t tell me about the change, didn’t even let me know that money was regularly being taken out of my account. I didn’t notice until months later because they didn’t even put the charges on my online statement, only my paper one (which I stopped getting because I went paperless). What bank goes to such lengths to hide the fact that they’re taking your money? Super shady, and not the mark of a good customer service. I’ve switched banks since and never looked back.
I also have a Spirit, Bank of America card but this one does have a yearly fee and I need to spend each month in order to retain my miles. I am not traveling Spirit enough for this to be worth it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos