BY BANILA CO.

Brand from South Korea: banila co. Improve your dull complexion and skin elasticity. How to use: After washing your face, take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

لميسة  .
queens
It comes in a pretty good sized package smells good nothing overboard but it works really good. I bought one for my cousin 2 months ago she still uses it and she can still see visible changes within a week which is amazing
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
This skincare product is amazing. It’s great I the skin. Very gentle. Easy to use, affordable but feels like a luxury product! Does great things for my skin at all times of the year, a product I look forward to repurchasing.
jean T.
The is one of my go-to products. I’m obsessed with it and highly recommend it. It makes my skin feeling gentle and soft. I’ve tried others but nothing can quite compare. Love it!
nara f.
Doral, FL
I love this product, it has all the necessary proportions for your use and the most important thing is that it guarantees 100% effectiveness and desire to use it again and this becomes your favorite
yasmyn M.
Obrigada amigo de paixão estar com esta marca , são tão bons os produtos , tem tanta coisa boa , amo demais
Sara Z.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
It brightens my skin over time and is a very soothing toner for my dehydrated sensitive skin .
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
i like use this toner when i go  to a party or sometime i have to say the pricey it's spen for me, the packing it's good too