banila co. - White Wedding Sleeping Essence 100ml 100ml uploaded by Influenster M.

BY BANILA CO.

Brand from South Korea: banila co. Brightening and lifting effect. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, adjust skin texture with toner. 2. Taking an appropriate amount of mask and gently spread over the face from inner to outer part along the skin texture. 3. Go to sleep after the product is absorbed without rinsing off. (Wash face in the next morning) see more...

Marum S.
East Nassau, NY
This was an okay product. It did make me wake up with softer skin but it also felt a little sticky when I had applied it at night. Also it has little white micro-beads in it that you have to really rub in and it’s just not a good time when you have to press hard to make sure the micro-beads get mixed in while also feeling sticky.
이혜인 이.
Oh my God...!!! This is so nice essence. I think it makes me more beautiful. Sure the value is good. But i think the price is little expensive. I use it everyday. Sure i will buy this again!! And sure i will recommend this to my friends!!
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love korean beauty products. I’m a huge advocate for them especially after spending 4 months there. I bought this to lighten pimple scarring that I had and it sure did the trick wonderfully. This is my sleep essence and not only helps get rid of dark spots but hydrated my super dry skin while I sleep.
لميسة  .
queens
A versatile product you can use on your face without getting irritated and works great for acne prone skin. I had several spots on my face after I started breaking out on my skin it feels really great
Mia N.
Mandalay, Myanmar
The night essence of my night time skincare routine. You can see the small white dots in the essence which make your skin more whiter and repair your skin over night.
Maymouna S.
5208 Shaikh Abdullah Bin Mohammed Rd, As Suwaidi, Riyadh 12785 7849
It's a good product
Make me every time beautiful
I wanna this to keep it in my house now and in whole my life 💋💋🎶💄
genesis d.
Me encantan los productos asiáticos son todos bastante buenos generalizando aparte sus empaques son todos cute