banila co. - White Wedding Sleeping Essence 100ml 100ml uploaded by Influenster M.

BY BANILA CO.

Brand from South Korea: banila co. Brightening and lifting effect. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, adjust skin texture with toner. 2. Taking an appropriate amount of mask and gently spread over the face from inner to outer part along the skin texture. 3. Go to sleep after the product is absorbed without rinsing off. (Wash face in the next morning) see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
لميسة  .
queens
A versatile product you can use on your face without getting irritated and works great for acne prone skin. I had several spots on my face after I started breaking out on my skin it feels really great
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love korean beauty products. I’m a huge advocate for them especially after spending 4 months there. I bought this to lighten pimple scarring that I had and it sure did the trick wonderfully. This is my sleep essence and not only helps get rid of dark spots but hydrated my super dry skin while I sleep.
Mia N.
Mandalay, Myanmar
The night essence of my night time skincare routine. You can see the small white dots in the essence which make your skin more whiter and repair your skin over night.
Fernanda I.
Este producto es increible, es un indispensable del maquillaje y cuidado de piel tu rostro lucira de porcelana al final
genesis d.
Me encantan los productos asiáticos son todos bastante buenos generalizando aparte sus empaques son todos cute