[banila co] White Wedding Dream Cream 50ml

by Dynadin olivia emma

• Soft & weightless texture that dissolves quickly into skin • Micro-blooming powder brightens up skin tone • Formulated with Bouquet Flower Complex & vitamin to deliver intense hydration and protect skin • Helps fade dark spots, freckles & blemishes and minimize the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines • Unveils a smoother, brighter and even-toned complexion

I have been wanting to try [banila co] White Wedding Dream Cream 50ml , what can anyone tell me about this product? Is it worth the price??
Start your review of [banila co] White Wedding Dream Cream 50ml!
Charlotte, NC
I have had this product in my life for at least 3 years and I have got 2 containers so far, it gives my skin a pearl like cast when worn alone. I like it under makeup too for a subtle glow. It hides dark spots nicely too. Can be used as a cream hightlighter.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
This cream give a very nice glowy affect to my skin and I like it use it for moisturize before makeup. And I think this is a Korean version of the glamglow moisturizer one I think.
Bought this as a set in the Myeong-dong store along with the sleeping mask. Absolutely love both products, gorgeous packaging and definitely worth the purchase. Gives the skin a lovely healthy glow. Love to use this under my makeup for a natural dewy, moisturised finish. Definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Douglas, AZ