[Banila Co] Prime Primer Hydrating Finish Powder uploaded by Cathy C.

BY BANILA CO.

A hydrating finishing powder Contains Pure Natural Complex & mineral ingredients Effectively absorbs oil & sweat to reduce unwanted shine Helps adjust enlarged pores, eliminate wrinkles & even out skin texture Provides natural coverage while adding... see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Amazon
janine N.
janine N.
Nov. 24, 2016, 9:54 a.m.
Review for: [Banila Co] Prime Primer Hydrating Finish Powder
I use this almost daily imh it is perfect. Most powders seem to dry your skin and look powdery. This almost melts into your skin even though it is a powder. I use a powder brush to apply it's not quite translucant. it sets my face for the day. i am totally buying this again. i bought mine almost 6 months ago and i have no idea when i will run out.
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Jan. 13, 2017, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: [Banila Co] Prime Primer Hydrating Finish Powder
I got this when I was in Seoul and I love it! It keeps my makeup from sliding around and gives it a nice silky smooth feel. It also keeps my bb cream from flaking or crumbling. It comes with a puff that stores perfectly in the container and there is a barrier in between that you can twist open and close to access product. I got this for around $20 CAD, but for the amount you get it is well worth it!