Banila Co. Prime Primer BB SPF37 PA++
Well-gliding formula that helps visibly reduce discoloration and darkening with banila co's unique Sebum Control & Primer benefits that finishes lightweight and sleek.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyceryl Behenate, Polyglyceryl-6 Octastearate, Stearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Fragrance(Parfum), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Coral Powder, Silica, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Corrageenan, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Algin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat., Sorbic Acid, Polysorbate 60, rh-Oligopeptide-1
How To Use
Apply to fingertip, then spread gently onto face and blend to desired coverage after general skin care.
1. If the followed signs of irritations occur, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
1) If rash, swell, itchiness, occurs
2) If those symptoms have been occurred on your skin from direct sunlight
2. Do not use on broken or eczematous skin.
1) Replace the cap after use.
2) Keep out of reach of children.
3) Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight.
4. Avoid contact with eye.
5. The Sunscreen Protective Factor of this product has been officially tested by the "National Sunscreen Protective Factor" measurements. The Sunscreen 'A' protective level has been evaluated by the method of Sunscreen'A' protection evaluation from "Regulations on Functional Cosmetics Evaluation".