Banila Co. Natural Face Purity BBSPF35 PA++
Mild skin-loving formula BB that takes both roles of skincare and coverage with pleasurable gliding texture while naturally covers redness and skin imperfections.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Zinc Oxide(CI 77947), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Rose Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Narcissus Pseudo-Narcissus (Daffodil) Flower Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Tribehenin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Madecassoside, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Hydrated Ferric Oxide(CI 77492), Ferric Oxide(CI 77491), Black Oxide of Iron(CI 77499)
How To Use
Apply to fingertip, then spread gently onto face and blend to desired coverage after general skin care.
1. If the followed signs of irritations occur, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
1) If rash, swell, itchiness, occurs
2) If those symptoms have been occurred on your skin from direct sunlight
2. Do not use on broken or eczematous skin.
1) Replace the cap after use.
2) Keep out of reach of children.
3) Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight.
4. Avoid contact with eye.
5. The Sunscreen Protective Factor of this product has been officially tested by the "National Sunscreen Protective Factor" measurements. The Sunscreen 'A' protective level has been evaluated by the method of Sunscreen'A' protection evaluation from "Regulations on Functional Cosmetics Evaluation