BY BANILA CO.

This water-based color correcting formula helps create youthful, radiant complexion with the transparent brightening capsules while the herb water complex moisturizes the skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecanol, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Mica (Ci 77019), Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glycol Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Peg-2 Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Fragrance(Parfum), Isohexadecane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Disodium Edta, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Ipomoea Purpurea Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Water, Convallaria Majalis Bulb/Root Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Flower Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactococcus Ferment, Milk Protein, Peg-8, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Rabdosia Rubescens Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben

How to use:

Moisturize your skin after your daily skincare routine and use as a makeup base before applying BB cream or foundation. Also substitutable for daily moisturizer or sun cream.

Step 1 : After basic skincare, apply appropriate amount starting from inner side to outer side, bottom to top with pulling motion.

Step 2 : Layer to under eye area, T-zone and tip of your chin to define solid look.

Tip : Gently pat the product over your face using makeup sponge in a nice, light blotting motion, to complete radiant, moist complexion.

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany L.
Herriman, UT
This is the second product I tried from Banila Co. The first one I used was Clean Zero. I love this CC Cream, the coverage is awesome, you only need about one bump each time. It brighten my skin and looks so well rested. I would totally recommend to others. The only thing is you can't really get to pump the last few of the cream. I usually just cut it open and use the rest.
Saemyi L.
One of my favorite K-beauty cc creams. It goes on smooth and makes my face glow. My face isn’t so dull when I use this product.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Zoey T.
It has protected me from the sun recently but it is a bit pale in shade for sunscreen! It can be used as a primer which is a pro! And u can use it on its on which gives u a great glow! I would buy this again!
Mia N.
Mandalay, Myanmar
I use this because of Taeyeon Unnie but I personally my favorite cc cream except cc cover from the same brand. Love the coverage and the product.
Dermatologist U.
Meadows 8, DU
I'm not in love with this cc cream. It moisturises my skin well, but is too light coloured for my skin. I look very white after applying it