BY BANILA CO.

Lightweight sorbet-like textured makeup removing cleansing balm that whisks away pore-clogging impurities.

Ingredients
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG -10Isostearate, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Water, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea(Olive) Fruit Oil, Propanediol, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Vine Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Root Extract, Thuja Orientalis Leaf Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Resveratrol, Butylparaben, CI 42090, CI 19140, Fragrance

How To Use
Use the spatula to take a small amount and massage gently in circular motions. Rinse well with lukewarm water, or use tissue to wipe off the balm with gentle strokes.

Caution
1. If the followed signs of irritations occur, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
1) If rash, swell, itchiness, occurs
2) If those symptoms have been occurred on your skin from direct sunlight
2. Do not use on broken or eczematous skin.
3. Storage
1) Replace the cap after use.
2) Keep out of reach of children.
3) Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight.
4. Avoid contact with eye.
5. The Sunscreen Protective Factor of this product has been officially tested by the "National Sunscreen Protective Factor" measurements. The Sunscreen 'A' protective level has been evaluated by the method of Sunscreen'A' protection evaluation from "Regulations on Functional Cosmetics Evaluation".

Banila Co. Clean It Zero Resveratrol
  • "Best cleanser out there for me! Perfection. It's light scented and hydrates my skin. Looooove it!!! Efforstlessly melts into a creamy oil and washes off my makeup with ease. I pair it well with the Beauty Water cleanser that I have. It's kind to my oily/sensitive skin. Love this oil cleanser! Made my acne and oily skin clearer and less oily! I will be buying it again." in 6 reviews
Lauren H.
Dallas
This is the only cleansing balm are use am I double cleanse skincare. You can buy at Sephora online or on Soko Glam. Your make-up will literally melt off when you use this. It helps with clogged pores, it’s just really awesome!
Kate P.
I'm loving Banila Co. Clean It Zero Resveratrol as step one in my night time skin care routine. This product gently removes all of my makeup, including heavy eye makeup! I currently own a mini size but plan to buy a full size soon!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Amazing I love the stuff because there is zero effort in removing your make up it really takes it all off with little effort leaving your skin smooth and clean and not talking on it and anyway to speed up the aging process and it deafly doesn’t break me out and I have sensitive skin so I love the stuff
Kirsten P.
Say goodbye to makeup. This stuff gets everything off of your face. Rub it in before wetting your face and even waterproof makeup will simply melt off of your face. The smell is nice and you get a ton in the container. This stuff is the way to go
Meg S.
My favorite cleanser morning and night. Smells heavenly! Starts as a balm that melts into an oil. Takes off my make up better than any make-up wipe and is super gentle. My skin always feels nice and soft after using. Incredibly refreshing!
Asia K.
Columbus, OH
I love this product!! I bought this from Sokoglam and it is definitely worth every penny. This bottle will last a long time because a little goes a long way. At first, I was a little skeptical about the product but it was a part of the Anti aging kit(Soko glam) so I gave it a try. Most of the skin care products I tried in the past usually irritated my skin. However, this product didn't disappoint me and I will definitely buy this again once I run out!
Anne P.
Olympia, WA
One of my absolute favorite cleansers! I use it in the shower at night to remove my makeup and it does a great job of getting even my waterproof mascara off at the end of the day. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't make me break out or irritate my skin in any way either so that's great! Bonus that it smells really good too. The only negative is that it's a little pricey, but I think it's absolutely worth it.
Andrea R.
Ridgewood, NY
This is such an amazing product to remove makeup and double cleanse!!! It exceeded my expectations. The price is for the amount of product you get (I still have so much left of mine!!). The scent is very light. And when I say it removes everything I mean everything even mascara and liquid lipstick. When I run out I am definitely repurchasing it because it soo worth it!!!
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
THIS IS THE BEST CLEANSING BALM EVER. the holy grail! it literally melts down your make up and it's so gentle on your skin and even your eyes! you really only need a little tiny bit and it goes a long ways! i use this to break down all my make up before using a water based cleanser. i definitely highly recommend this product, especially for those with dry skin like me
Andrea S.
This is my favorite oil based cleanser. I have tried some others and always come back to this one. It is effective at removing all of my liner and mascara which a lot of cleansers don’t do well. It is gentle on the skin and I like that it doesn’t have a strong scent, or any scent at all really. I will continue to repurchase this!