Banila Co. Clean It Zero (Resveratrol) 100ml uploaded by Aashild Marie P.

BY BANILA CO.

Brand from South Korea: banila co. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Keyshia C.
New York
Best cleanser out there for me! Perfection. It's light scented and hydrates my skin. Looooove it!!! Efforstlessly melts into a creamy oil and washes off my makeup with ease. I pair it well with the Beauty Water cleanser that I have. It's kind to my oily/sensitive skin. Love this oil cleanser! Made my acne and oily skin clearer and less oily! I will be buying it again.
Asia K.
Columbus, OH
I love this product!! I bought this from Sokoglam and it is definitely worth every penny. This bottle will last a long time because a little goes a long way. At first, I was a little skeptical about the product but it was a part of the Anti aging kit(Soko glam) so I gave it a try. Most of the skin care products I tried in the past usually irritated my skin. However, this product didn't disappoint me and I will definitely buy this again once I run out!
Andrea R.
Glendale, NY
This is such an amazing product to remove makeup and double cleanse!!! It exceeded my expectations. The price is for the amount of product you get (I still have so much left of mine!!). The scent is very light. And when I say it removes everything I mean everything even mascara and liquid lipstick. When I run out I am definitely repurchasing it because it soo worth it!!!
Mun Yee A.
Kuala Lumpur
This is really a great and effective makeup remover and definitely worth your every penny you paid! It has a sorbet-like texture which is contained in a form of balm. It removes and cleanses off even heavy makeup in one go and my skin feels really clean/debris-free and supple after using it. It has a lighter scent as compared to the original pink clean it zero and it's more suitable for oily/combination skin types. More importantly, the packaging is light weight and therefore it's really easy to take it around with you especially when you are off for vacation! :)
As so many others, I love this! It melts away makeup like a dream. Pretty good value. The only thing is, when I used it at the same time as I was using my Iglow serum, my eyes got irritated.