Banila Co. Clean It Zero Resveratrol
Lightweight sorbet-like textured makeup removing cleansing balm that whisks away pore-clogging impurities.
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG -10Isostearate, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Water, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea(Olive) Fruit Oil, Propanediol, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Vine Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Root Extract, Thuja Orientalis Leaf Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Resveratrol, Butylparaben, CI 42090, CI 19140, Fragrance
How To Use
Use the spatula to take a small amount and massage gently in circular motions. Rinse well with lukewarm water, or use tissue to wipe off the balm with gentle strokes.
1. If the followed signs of irritations occur, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
1) If rash, swell, itchiness, occurs
2) If those symptoms have been occurred on your skin from direct sunlight
2. Do not use on broken or eczematous skin.
1) Replace the cap after use.
2) Keep out of reach of children.
3) Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight.
4. Avoid contact with eye.
5. The Sunscreen Protective Factor of this product has been officially tested by the "National Sunscreen Protective Factor" measurements. The Sunscreen 'A' protective level has been evaluated by the method of Sunscreen'A' protection evaluation from "Regulations on Functional Cosmetics Evaluation".
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "Best cleanser out there for me! Perfection. It's light scented and hydrates my skin. Looooove it!!! Efforstlessly melts into a creamy oil and washes off my makeup with ease. I pair it well with the Beauty Water cleanser that I have. It's kind to my oily/sensitive skin. Love this oil cleanser! Made my acne and oily skin clearer and less oily! I will be buying it again." in 6 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos