Banila Co. Clean It Zero Resveratrol uploaded by Aashild Marie P.Banila Co. Clean It Zero Resveratrol uploaded by Blanckittyy y.

BY BANILA CO.

Lightweight sorbet-like textured makeup removing cleansing balm that whisks away pore-clogging impurities.

Ingredients
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG -10Isostearate, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Water, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea(Olive) Fruit Oil, Propanediol, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Vine Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Root Extract, Thuja Orientalis Leaf Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Resveratrol, Butylparaben, CI 42090, CI 19140, Fragrance

How To Use
Use the spatula to take a small amount and massage gently in circular motions. Rinse well with lukewarm water, or use tissue to wipe off the balm with gentle strokes.

Caution
1. If the followed signs of irritations occur, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
1) If rash, swell, itchiness, occurs
2) If those symptoms have been occurred on your skin from direct sunlight
2. Do not use on broken or eczematous skin.
3. Storage
1) Replace the cap after use.
2) Keep out of reach of children.
3) Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight.
4. Avoid contact with eye.
5. The Sunscreen Protective Factor of this product has been officially tested by the "National Sunscreen Protective Factor" measurements. The Sunscreen 'A' protective level has been evaluated by the method of Sunscreen'A' protection evaluation from "Regulations on Functional Cosmetics Evaluation".

Buy on YesStyl...
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Amazing I love the stuff because there is zero effort in removing your make up it really takes it all off with little effort leaving your skin smooth and clean and not talking on it and anyway to speed up the aging process and it deafly doesn’t break me out and I have sensitive skin so I love the stuff
Regina O.
irvine, CA
THIS IS THE BEST CLEANSING BALM EVER. the holy grail! it literally melts down your make up and it's so gentle on your skin and even your eyes! you really only need a little tiny bit and it goes a long ways! i use this to break down all my make up before using a water based cleanser. i definitely highly recommend this product, especially for those with dry skin like me
Fu X.
Lansing, MI
Just like the pink bottle, i dont notice too much of a difference but they both work wonders! Making my cleansing process so much quicker and so I can get to my skincare routine quicker, YAY! Would definitely repurchase.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Love this stuff to take off my makeup. U always do a double cleanse and tgis is always my 1st step. I have g9be through many jars and will continue to repurchase
Asia K.
Columbus, OH
I love this product!! I bought this from Sokoglam and it is definitely worth every penny. This bottle will last a long time because a little goes a long way. At first, I was a little skeptical about the product but it was a part of the Anti aging kit(Soko glam) so I gave it a try. Most of the skin care products I tried in the past usually irritated my skin. However, this product didn't disappoint me and I will definitely buy this again once I run out!
Keyshia C.
New York
Best cleanser out there for me! Perfection. It's light scented and hydrates my skin. Looooove it!!! Efforstlessly melts into a creamy oil and washes off my makeup with ease. I pair it well with the Beauty Water cleanser that I have. It's kind to my oily/sensitive skin. Love this oil cleanser! Made my acne and oily skin clearer and less oily! I will be buying it again.
Andrea R.
Glendale, NY
This is such an amazing product to remove makeup and double cleanse!!! It exceeded my expectations. The price is for the amount of product you get (I still have so much left of mine!!). The scent is very light. And when I say it removes everything I mean everything even mascara and liquid lipstick. When I run out I am definitely repurchasing it because it soo worth it!!!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.
Blanckittyy y.
This is a super LONG overdue review sponsored by @skin18com 😘😍. Thank you for giving me the opportunities to try all 4 of the @banilaco_official clean it zero. This is something that has been hyped and loved 💕 by others. This is my first time using a cleasing balm and here are my 💭 thoughts.
Honestly, all 4 worked the same for me. I am missing some of the containers because I accidentally threw it out. I’m 😐 sorry. They all have the same texture and worked exactly the same. The only difference is the original is tinted in pink. Also, they have a different scent. .
It does melt my base with ease. However, it struggles to take off my mascara and eyeliner. I do have to use a different eye makeup remover. I am so suprised this does not make you feel greasy during and after washing it off. Great for travels! ✈️
What do you recommend me to try next?
Emma F.
Broadgreen, Liverpool
Clean it zero was my first oil based korean cleanser and I'm so glad I chose this one to start with! It has a soft smooth texture, which melts when touched and rubbed on the skin. I often massage this cleanser into my dry skin then dip my fingers into water and carry on massaging my face. After a minute or so I will then rinse and voila! All my make up is gone! The cleanser is soft and suitable for acne, sensitive skin and doesnt irritate. I definitely reccomend this and will repurchase again!