BY BANILA CO.

Lightweight sorbet-like textured makeup removing cleansing balm that whisks away pore-clogging impurities.

Ingredients
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Polyethylene, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Carotene, Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Abies Sibirica Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil

How To Use
Use the spatula to take a small amount and massage gently in circular motions. Rinse well with lukewarm water, or use tissue to wipe off the balm with gentle strokes.

Caution
1. If the followed signs of irritations occur, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
1) If rash, swell, itchiness, occurs
2) If those symptoms have been occurred on your skin from direct sunlight
2. Do not use on broken or eczematous skin.
3. Storage
1) Replace the cap after use.
2) Keep out of reach of children.
3) Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight.
4. Avoid contact with eye.
5. The Sunscreen Protective Factor of this product has been officially tested by the "National Sunscreen Protective Factor" measurements. The Sunscreen 'A' protective level has been evaluated by the method of Sunscreen'A' protection evaluation from "Regulations on Functional Cosmetics Evaluation".

• Has this product caused you to break out at all? 5 Answers
  • Has this product caused you to break out at all? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried both this and the original version and n...3 Answers
Banila Co. Clean It Zero Purity
  • "I have cystic acne and sensitive skin. This didn't make my skin red or irritated. My skin was super baby soft and my skin was moisturizer. It also gets rid of all makeup." in 23 reviews
  • "My go-to makeup remover! This cleansing balm is seriously a miracle in a jar - perfect for sensitive skin, and removes all traces of makeup, oil, and sunscreen with ease. The fact that it's solid at room temperature also makes it very travel friendly! I'll never go back to messy liquid makeup removers that burn my eyes and get all over my bathroom sink. This product is easy to use, gentle, and super moisturizing! It melts from a solid to a creamy oil, that emulsifies with water and washes away clean. There are even mini sizes that I love to take when I travel or stay over at a friends house. Perfect for anyone who wears makeup/sunscreen on the daily who's sick of messy liquid makeup removers!" in 3 reviews
Jade B.
Durham
This cleansing balm is the. bomb. dot. com. You want to have an oil based cleanser on your shelf to dissolve stubborn makeup, sebum, grime, sunscreen, etc. Basic chemistry dictates that like dissolves like, so you need an OIL cleanser to remove all the OIL based products and gunk that are stopping up your pores! A lot of people get really squeamish using oil based products because they think that it will make them MORE oily, when the reality of it couldn't be more opposite (don't worry, I was definitely one of these misinformed people once upon a time). Downsides of oil cleansers, though, are that they are messy, don't travel well, and sometimes you end up going through them a lot faster than you really want to. The obvious solution? A solid oil based cleanser! These aren't without their own issues (some people can't tolerate the ingredients that the companies use to solidify the product), but for the most part I think these are fantastic IF they work for your skin (they do for mine). This is my favorite balm because, as the name "Purity" might imply, they modified the original formula to take out absolutely anything that might serve as an acne trigger or irritant. What you're left with is a super gentle, generally well tolerated oil based balm cleanser that literally MELTS the makeup right off your face. I was seriously amazed, it actually works better for me than most liquid oil based cleansers and it is so freaking easy to travel with or throw into your gym bag.
Wendy T.
I bought this as a part of my ten step Korean beauty routine. I'm a person with oily/combo sensitive acne-prone skin, more oily than anything. When I heard that I was supposed to use both an oil cleanser and foam cleanser, I was skeptical, especially since I make so much oil already. I use about a quarter sized amount and warm up in my palm to rub/massage into my whole face. I swear, it takes EVERYTHING off! I didn't have to whip out my Clarisonic for that deep clean! I tested by wiping a cotton pad with toner across my face to see if there's ever leftover residue, and it's always spotless! Washes off into a milky color but doesn't strip the skin and doesn't leave the face oily. Actually makes the face extremely clean and prepped for toner. The jar itself will last for months! And that is with me using it twice a day, day and night. I will be trying new oil cleansers in the near future, but this is definitely my go-to, highly recommend!
Erica L.
San Leandro, CA
I wear a lot of mascara and previous cleaners did not loosen the mascara enough so I kept losing lashes from vigorous scrubbing. Well no more since using this creamy gel that melts off my mascara by just gentle rubbing. I also rub this all over my face as an oil based cleaner and then I wash with a water based cleanser for a double cleanse. Smell is fantastic and didn't clog my pores. Don't get it in your eye though or your vision will be blurry.
Theresa A.
Once again, K-beauty rises to the top of skin care in performance and product appearance. I like that this cleanser doesn’t have parabens, mineral oil, alcohol, or fragrance. It has ingredients that are good for my skin and leaves out the extra stuff that is not always good. It is hypoallergenic and effective for all skin types. This is a wonderful way of taking off my make up in the evening. I am able to scoop a little of the product and apply it to my face. It melts as comes into contact with my skin and gently dissolves my make up without stripping my skin. I then follow the step up with my cleanser to remove the oil from my face. Finally I am left with hydrated , clean, healthy skin. I recommend this very highly.
Julianna H.
Boston, MA
This product is amazing. It’s super lightweight but takes off every bit of makeup. I wish the little scoop and lid weren’t plastic but I’m still glad they provide one in the first place! I’m willing to spend the money on this product because it’s an extra step in ensuring my face is clean.
Juhe Y.
Fullerton
I'm a makeup junkie and wear makeup every single day. I trust this remover to remove my heavy foundations and my waterproof mascaras.
Take a scoop, warm it up with your fingers and gently start rubbing it on your face. If you don't like using your fingers, you could always use a cotton pad. After rubbing my face, I use a tissue or a cotton pad to wipe off the cleansing balm and wash my face with warm water.
It's one of those product that doesn't dry out my face or break my skin out. I have combination/ oily sensitive skin.
Morgan K.
San Antonio
I use this daily as the first step in my double cleanse routine. It melts into your skin and feels luxurious, not greasy. I prefer the purity formula because I’m sensitive to mineral oils, and I love the scent. It even takes off waterproof eye makeup with ease!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
The only reason this isn't getting 5 stars is because of its jar packaging. I feel like toward the end of the jar, it's not the most sterile product. This is an oil-based cleanser that comes in a balm form, which means no product running down your arms! That's nice. It emulsifies in a very satisfying way when a little water is added. It removes so much makeup in an impressive way! Good stuff! And the purity version is unscented, which means less potential for irritation. I've never had an issue with this product. Love it.
Zarah S.
brooklyn
The first step in my skincare routine! I have extremely oily, hormonal acne prone skin. The packaging is nice and modern, and the actual cleanser properly removes all of my makeup without aggravating my sensitive skin.
Kristine J.
Jersey City, NJ
I use the purity version because it’s fragrance free and better for sensitive skin. This removes all my makeup and melts all the makeup off. I rub it in with my fingers and then use a damp cloth to remove it all off. Makes makeup removing so much easier.
C C.
Has this product caused you to break out at all?
Giulia S.
Livorno
Is this product worth the money? And also i would like to know if it s okay for oily/combination skin thank uuu!
Sarah Y.
Nashville, TN
Has anyone tried both this and the original version and noticed any difference between them?
Celina K.
Winter Haven, FL
I've been looking between the different types of Clean it Zeros and I'm trying to decide if I should try out one other then the original, but I'm not exactly clear on how they all work and what they're geared towards so I was just wondering what exactly this is supposed to do and how well it works compared to the original.
C C.
Has this product caused you to break out at all?