Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original

Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original is a hypoallergenic cleanser that transforms from sherbet-like texture into smooth oil when applied onto your skin. Developed to remove even waterproof makeup and all of your skin’s impurities in just one step. Zero Balance Technology deeply cleanses without stripping the skin, leaving it hydrated and fresh.

How To Use:
Use spatula included to scoop balm. Gently massage in circular motions onto dry skin using your fingertips. Rinse well with lukewarm water or wipe off with face cloth or tissue. Pat skin dry.

See Full Ingredient List
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Onsen-Sui, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer

Do you use a cleansing balm to double cleanse??Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original ? F4F:)
Is this good for oily skin?
Which cleansing balm is safe for combo acne prone skin? I have tried Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original. It was a quite good in the beginning but it made so many breakouts.
Start your review of Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original!
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original uploaded by Mandi C.
This is a great cleansing balm. I think it works just as good as brands like farmacy, glow recipe & Elemis. Think this one is cheaper than those so it’s a great dup. Melts the makeup right off!!
Audrey W.
Tualatin, OR
Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original uploaded by Audrey W.
I love this cleansing balm so far, though it is the first one I have tried since making the switch away from makeup remover wipes...but I have no complains and only good things to say. It transformed to a pliable oil when rubbed together and took off my makeup adequately. I used a cleanser afterward and the process was better than using a wipe. I would recommend this, and I have skin that is somewhat sensitive to fragrance but this did not cause redness.
Liseliz L.
Cedar Park, TX
Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original uploaded by Liseliz L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got the Banila Co Zero 3 in 1 kit as a complimentary gift and I was amazed 😍 look how cute this looks. In this kit you got a full size cleansing balm, a trial size foam gel cleanser and a pink soft towel. These products leave your skin super soft, clean and hydrated. You can find it at Ulta Store.
Kaylene B.
Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original uploaded by Kaylene B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is absolutely great. I suggest everyone buy the original packaging because it works very effectively and a little goes a long way. It took off all my waterproof makeup with two dime sized products more than my ponds cold cream
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original uploaded by Stephanie P.
This is one of my favorite cleansing balms. Warms up nicely and is very effective with melting away any makeup, even mascara. Beautifully packaged and looks great on your vanity. Not overly expensive.
Ericca R.
Yuma, AZ
Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original uploaded by Ericca R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original love love this balm, 1,2,3 bye waterproof mascara 💗💗 I bought it at ULTA BEAUTY for 7 dlls size travel or mini but is perfect !! #skincarelover #balmcleanzero
Amanda O.
Citrus Hts, CA
Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original uploaded by Amanda O.
This product is great to remove eye makeup. I will use it to take off all my makeup then because it is so greasy clean my face. Plus if you are in a pinch and out of shaving cream it will give you the softest shave ever.
Michelle N.
Pompano Beach , FL
Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original uploaded by Michelle N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have never tried a cleansing balm like this! 😳. There are four different types of balms in the line, and currently are formulated to suit different skin concerns. I wanted to give the first one, Clean It Zero Original (pink bottle) a try since I have combination skin and I’m not super concern in other areas of my skin. This one is an unscented balm that applies easily. It removed my makeup and left my face feeling refreshed and "minty". No complaints about it and I absolutely use it again that for sure 🤓 I love my sister for putting me in to the is amazing cleanser. She has very sensitive skin and almost any product she uses makes her skin very irritated. This product worked wonders for her skin and mine as well 💁🏻‍♀️ definitely recommend it. Ps. I don’t know if you’re supposed to, but... I sometimes use this cleanser for a quick clean up in my beauty blender and it’s also great! Leaves it completely clean and ready to use 😉Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original
Tk B.
Pennsylvania
Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original uploaded by Tk B.
Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original uploaded by Tk B.
I purchased this as an add on in my Ipsy glam bag a few months ago to try a new cleanser. It is interesting because it is a solid balm, which when applied is like an oil, then turns to a slight lather when worked into skin. I didn’t like it much as a cleanser, but saw a suggestion from another Influenster user to use as an eye makeup remover. Let me tell you - GAME CHANGER. It kind of reminds me of using a coconut oil. It was gentle and removed everything including mascara without scrubbing or having it smear all over. 🙌🏻
Brittanee R.
Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original uploaded by Brittanee R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This cleansing balm is amazing. It melts into the skin and it’s great at removing makeup. You don’t need to use a lot of product, even with a full face and heavy eye makeup. I use this before my cleanser and it leaves my face feeling fresh, clean, and hydrated. It has great ingredients and it doesn’t dry out my skin or make me breakout. I definitely prefer this over makeup wipes or micellar water. I will always repurchase. ✨ Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original

161 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
Ulziisaikhan 99271772 B.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a un mois
Ryan B. il y a un mois
Clinique take the day off
trinity T.
Cerritos, CA
il y a 2 mois
McKayla B. il y a 2 mois
i got the nourishing one and use it at night to get off makeup and/or sunscreen. i wash again with vanicream’s face wash (bc its gentle!!)
Lorena F.
New Castle, DE
il y a 3 mois
What do you think about Banila Co. Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original? Is it better than [product:clinique-travel-size-take-the-day-off-cleansing-balm] ? Have you tried the one from Aromatica (orange sherbet)? Any other recommendations?
Aintzane P. il y a un mois
I haven't really used any other balm, but I do have used several oil cleansers, and I wouldn't go back to them never! This balm emulsifies even with cold water and removes waterproof makeup easily.
Holly H.
Dunbar, PA
il y a 3 mois
Julia P. il y a 3 mois
This is my first cleaning balm too and I have to say, when it’s done, I’ll be choosing another brand. I got their regular cleanser too. Both have way too much fragrance in them and they are also not great for my dry skin. I do enjoy the balm but it’s a no go for me. If you are sensitive to fragrance I wouldn’t change their toner.