BY BANILA CO.

Refreshing, hydrating toning mist with a calming blend of Cherry Blossom to soothe skin.

Ingredeints
Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Arginine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglutamic Acid, Madecassoside, Maltodextrin, Behenyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance(Parfum)

How To Use
Before or after makeups, spray onto your face about 8 inches away with your eyes closed.

Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind. The product is really looks vibrant and natural looking to my skin tone made me look 10 time younger it really met my expectations.
Stephanie P.
East Chicago, IN
I really like how the most feels on my face I like to add it before and after applying my makeup I like the texture of it when it drys, it has a pleasant smell in my opinion , I recommend ppl buy it , it has my face feeling nice, I needa actually repurchase soon
Jessica O.
Love this brand and product. I’ve added this to my routine and I’ve never been happier.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I brought this product with me when I went on vacation and was amazed how well it worked Nd how refreshing it was