BY BANILA CO.

Multi-benefit treatment gel mask with concentrated antioxidants to promote a firm, youthful skin and a perfect deluxe blend of Swiftlet Nest Extract & Gold Pearl Complex.

Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Swiftlet Nest Extract (Bird’s Nest Extract 10,000ppm), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Red Oxide of Iron (CI 77491), PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pearl Extract (1,000ppm), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Marygold Extract 1,000ppm), Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Gold (30µg)

How To Use
1. After ritual cleansing, prep your skin with toning water.
2. Open the pouch and unfold the sheet in the order as described in the pictures above.
3. Apply the sheets closely to the face by adjusting each part the up-down & left-right sides and into place.
4. Remove the sheet after 20~30 minutes, then gently pat the remaining formula onto skin for better absorption.

Cautions
1. If the followed signs of irritations occur, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
1) If rash, swell, itchiness, occurs
2) If those symptoms have been occurred on your skin from direct sunlight
2. Do not use on broken or eczematous skin.
3. Storage
1) Replace the cap after use.
2) Keep out of reach of children.
3) Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water
*Be careful of using on sensitive skin of wet dressing or adhesive plaster.
*Use immediately after opening. Do not reuse mask sheet.

Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
This felt like heaven on the skin! Very soft and smells amazing. I was very impressed and plan on making this apart of my daily routine! A good price and works great so definitely recommend! Keeps skin nourished and feeling great ❤️😍
Kandy J.
Gallipolis
Even though I have rosacea and it’s very hard to get smooth skin because of it, the mask made my skin feel so smooth and flawless! I would highly recommend anyone who has textured skin to try this product!
kaylee C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I live how this felt after I took it off and washed my face my face felt so good!!!! I would really recommend you to buy this product!!!
Jenni K.
Chillicothe
Great product. The smell is amazing. I was kind of hels bavk but i went into jc penneys and thought what the heck and i love it.....
Kenina K.
THIS IS SO SO SO SO GOOD MASK. They're very moisturizing for skin. The price is a good value EXACTLY IT'S NOT EXPENSIVE. It's my first time trial but I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS MASK. They exactly the same with my expectations. Maybe i recommend others product but this mask is the one of my recommended products. BELIEVE ME, YOU'LL NEVER DISSAPOINTED WITH THIS ONE. Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst
Fathima S.
Didn't try it yet .... about to get it ... but the online reviews looks good .. so ya ... with nice packaging ..
Miryect R.
Is this good for any age? I will love my mom to try it
V S.
What are the benefits of this ? How do you feel it leaves your skin and works ?
Maria S.
Springfield, MA
Why does it have a whitening function?
muniba h.
west midlands
does this work and is it worth it???
Kirstie M.