BY BANH TRANG

• How do you keep these wrappers from getting overly sticky? 1 Answers
  • What is the best oil to cook these in? Or can they be steamed? I ...1 Answers
Reba B.
I love veitnamese rice paper rolls. I eat them all the time. I don't even make spring rolls with these, I'd rather eat them without all the grease of frying. So refreshing and light in the spring and summer months! Plus a pack of 35 is super cheap, $1.28 at my nearest Asian food store. A good substitute for bread both in your wallet and diet!
Sherly H.
Elk Grove, CA
Used to use these back when my mom made us wrap spring rolls for dinner. She finally switched it up when she decided these took way too much work then they're worth since we kept having to refill really hot water to keep these going. If the water wasn't hot enough these wouldn't cook right and get all chewy.
Kathy Z.
Good for making thousands of spring rolls is fun with friends and families. Parties, getting together, movies, t.v shows, etc.
Lindsay S.
How do you keep these wrappers from getting overly sticky?
Melissa M.
Brooklyn , NY
What is the best oil to cook these in? Or can they be steamed? I never made these but I'm willing to try.