Bangalla Thunder Ridge Emu Products Emu Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by Andrea G.

Bangalla Thunder Ridge Emu Products Emu Oil - 2 fl oz

Often called the "Wonder from Down Under", the Australian Aboriginies have known for centuries that both the meat and oil of the emu possess special properties which explain its role as a traditional Aboriginal food and medicine. Thunder Ridge Emu Oil, which is refines to an edible grade, naturally contains Linolenic Acid (Omega 3), Linoleic Acid (Omega 6), and Oleic Acid (Omega 9) along with other Essential Fatty Acids. These Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's) have proven beneficial in aiding the healing process. Studies show that deep penetrating Emu Oil has anti-aging, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties. Maintaining hydration, skin integrity and elasticity is essential for the prevention of dry, aging skin. The application of Emu Oil will allow the Essential Fatty Acids to penetrate the epidermal layers of the skin down to the basal layer where it enhances new cell proliferation. The hyper-oxygenation of the fatty acid esters contained in Emu Oil increase the local blood flow in the areas of application, accelerating the healing process. A growing number of users, including professional sports teams, chiropractors, massage and physical therapists and other medical professionals, report excellent results from Emu Oil and Emu Oil basal rubs. There is clinical evidence that it contains a high level of Lenoleic Acid (Omega 6), a substance known to ease the discomfort of muscle and joint pain. In addition to the healing effects Emu Oil has on the skin and inflamed joints, it is also rich in anti-oxidants which help to slow down the aging process and in some cases actually reverses it. It's anti-bacterial, hypo-allergenic and a natural non-comedogenic. Small Wonder it's a favorite among skin care professionals! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
This stuff is amazing. 10/10 Im recommending to everyone. It was recommended to me from my piercer when I got my nose and septum pierced it helps with the pain, itching, and swelling. Can even help it heal faster. I used it on my sons cradle cap that just would not go away. I even used breast milk and it stuck around, after two uses of emu oil it was gone. Currently using it for my hands which get really dry and can crack sometimes it's helping wonders! I love it!
Karly W.
Herriman, UT
Emu oil is such a great product! It's used to treat any skin conditions such as eczema, dry skin, itchiness, wounds and more. I bought it at sprouts market but you can also purchase it on Amazon. I recommend anyone with skin irritation to try this product
Andrea G.
I was a bit hesitant to try emu oil despite hearing all of the great things about it. I have a bad habit of picking at my fingers due to always having dry cuticles. The minute I started using this, I noticed a dramatic difference. My skin seemed to be healing within hours! I highly recommend this for any minor wounds, dry skin and it even works for pain and inflammation.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
What is this product used for?
amanda s.
What do you use emu oil for?
Hiliary C.
Webster , Ma
What exactly is this used for? Never heard of it. What are the Benefits?
Kayla D.