by Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals

BANG Cotton Candy

Has anyone tried any of the bang energy drinks? Which one is your favorite & what do you like about them? I am looking to try them but I want to see how they compare to other energy drinks/ coffee. Tia :)
Start your review of BANG CAFFEINE FREE - COTTON CANDY (12 Drinks) by VPX (Vital Pharmaceuticals) at the Vitamin Shoppe!
Hays, NC
Bang by far is my absolute favorite energy like type drink EVER! This Cotton Candy flavor is my second favorite flavor they make! It's just the right amount of flavor. Not too sweet like Monster Energy drinks or even Red Bull. Nothing compares to its taste! It's so so good! These drinks don't make me jittery nor do I have an awful crash from them and I also don't get headaches from them! It's like drinking flavored carbonated water. Bang has created the best energy drink by far! I highly recommend trying this product! And if you don't like Cotton Candy flavor, they have so many other flavors plus coffee flavors to choose from! I'd totally represent this Brand and it's products any day and I hardly ever say that about most companies. 💙💗
Eustis, FL
It tastes TERRIBLE. Like it is so bad. No cotton candy taste. It is more of fake sugar taste and some vitamins. Gross. But, it does what it claims to. It has what you need to get some energy.
Booneville, MS
Love this company for offering a better alternative to energy drinks that doesn’t have the harmful things that others do. I work 12 hours a day 2 on 2 off 3 on. No shakes no crashed no blood pressure spikes. I will continue to purchase these.
GLENDALE
Very sweet, but tastes just like cotton candy. I enjoy them when I need a little kick because they don't make me jittery like some other energy drinks