by Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals

BANG Fuel Your Destiny!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bang - BANGSTER BERRY (12 Drinks) by VPX (Vital Pharmaceuticals) at the Vitamin Shoppe!
I will admit, I am a total energy drink addict. That said, I have been trying to lean away from those with sugar in an attempt to avoid both calories and sugar crashes. The BANG line has been a recent favorite of mine, and this flavor does not disappoint. It is fruity and flavorful and provides the same amount of caffeine as approximately two to three cups of coffee.  I highly recommend that you do not drink this quickly, it is best used as a day-long drink and will hold its flavor over a number of hours. If you are sensitive to caffeine, I do not recommend this as an energy drink.