Banfi Rosa Regale Brachetto d'Acqui 2011 2011 Banfi Rosa Regale Brachetto d'Acqui 750ml uploaded by Abbi H.Banfi Rosa Regale Brachetto d'Acqui 2011 2011 Banfi Rosa Regale Brachetto d'Acqui 750ml uploaded by Kaitlyn R.Banfi Rosa Regale Brachetto d'Acqui 2011 2011 Banfi Rosa Regale Brachetto d'Acqui 750ml uploaded by Teandra J. R.

BY BANFI ROSA REGALE BRACHETTO D'ACQUI 2011

Molly W.
San Antonio
This is my absolute, no contest, favorite wine. Of. All. Time. It's a nicely-balanced sweet and bubbly wine that pairs well with chocolate, strawberries, or both. It does need to remain refrigerated and will go bad, so keep that in mind. Also, if you don't plan to drink a whole bottle in one sitting, get the mini bottles to prevent waste. This is a must try!
Brittany M.
This wine is delicious. Sweet Reds have always been my favorite and this is a very tasty dessert wine. I've even seen it sold in mini bottles if you're just curious about trying it and don't want to commit to a full sized. (though get the full, it's worth it)
Ashley S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
While this product is more expensive than other red sparkling wines it is absolutely worth the price. Bubbles in every sip! It’s fruity and flavorful. It’s a great dessert wine. You can often find it on restaurant menus.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Just bought this bottle of wine for Christmas dinner and WOW I'm so amazed! I can't believe how sweet it is for a red sparkling. Will definitely purchase again. Bottle was finished off quick. Definitely 5/5 stars a 100% must try if you like red or white wine it's for you.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine I tried when working in the restaurant industry. Let me preface this with I am not a red wine drinker I am a sparkling wine drinker. This is perfectly sweet and balanced, that it can be drank with dinner but it truly pairs best with  chocolate desert.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Today I got to enjoy a glass of wine with a good friend and let me tell you so delicious and it’s nice in smooth well smooth down the pallet and it’s a nice sexy drink for Sunday snowy day....
Ashley A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite wine! I'm not a fan of dry wines and this wine is as sweet and fruity as sweet and fruity gets. I buy this at Smiths grocery store for $25. Very flavorful wine for people who aren't well acquainted with the taste of wine.
Alex L.
Canton, MA
One of my favorite dessert sparkling wines. I love a glass of this after a nice meal. It's sweet but crisp thanks to the bubbles. Would be great this year for a New Years Eve toast!
Wayne B.
Box Elder, SD
My wife and I had this sparkling wine for an anniversary dinner at Disney. It was everything we hoped it would be and then some. A great value! We searched high and low for this wine before chancing upon it at a local wine shop. Needless to say it's one of our favorites.
Vanessa S.
Albany, NY
Possibly one of my favorite wines. I first tried this in my wine appreciation class and couldn't believe I fell in love with a red wine. Loved it so much I brought it to Thanksgiving dinner. It's crisp, light, and an absolute delight. Tastes like strawberries!!
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hatfield
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Just here for my badge...
Angela J.
Springboro, OH
Is this a dry or sweet wine?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does anyone mix this wine with others?
Gabriela P.
Frederick, MD
The taste is sweet or bitter?
Martha p.