Bandsintown Inc. Bandsintown Concerts

by Bandsintown Inc.

#1 rated and downloaded concert listing and discovery application for iPhone and iPad. At Bandsintown, we live for live music. Bandsintown provides a personalized concert calendar and a way to track your favorite artist and discover new touring musicians, based on your musical preferences and location, so you never miss another live show. This free application scans your music libraries and makes sure you are the first to know when your favorite bands and DJs are coming to town! • Log in with email OR Facebook • Get concert notifications for your favorite artists • Complete concert listings for every city • Browse upcoming tour dates for any artist • Sync iTunes, Pandora, Rdio, Spotify, ... • Connect with Facebook & Twitter • Buy tickets from hundreds of ticket sites • Purchase tickets in the app (select shows) • Share the hottest gigs with your friends “If I had the choice between the second coming of Christ or this app, I’d choose this app! Had it for 24 hours and I’ve already spent close to $150 on concerts I would’ve otherwise missed. This app is changing my life as we speak!” “Must have for music lovers, gig, or clubbing freaks!” “Greatest music app ever!!!! If you wanna know what bands are in town get this app!!!!!” “I don't ever rate apps and this is by far my favorite app. So intuitive and useful.” “This app is freaking amazing! I love it and recommend it for everyone who wants to go to concerts but never knows when they are.” “Best live music app! Best app out there to find when your favorite artists are touring and coming close to you! It actually goes off your own music library or you can follow any artist! Simple and easy to use.” Terms of Use: http://www.bandsintown.com/terms Privacy Policy: http://www.bandsintown.com/privacy_policy ◦ Bugs / Crash? Feedback? ◦ Email: [email protected]

I had someone reply to a question but I never got a notification until after the event I noticed it. Does this app send out notifications or do you just have to keep checking?
Do you think there is a better layout for this app?
Start your review of Bandsintown Inc. Bandsintown Concerts!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is a great app if you want to find out what bands and singer are coming to your town.” in reviews
“It's very easy to use and it is so much better than having to search high and low to see when your favorite bands are going on tour.” in reviews
This app is always the first to let me know about concerts near me for artists I enjoy! Such a helpful app, makes staying in the know so much easier.
Heyburn, ID
Being from a very rural area this app lets me know what else may be going on in my traveling vicinity. Great app and super easy to use.
Techie Expert Level 3
Really helpful for me since I like to go to concerts a lot. Helps keep me updated on whose coming near me and ticket information.
North Muskegon
Techie Expert Level 1
I love using this app to look up when my favorite bands are near me and i like that i can purchase tickets through the app
Its quite useful if you like bands. It tells you the shows, the time, the bands of course. Its simple to use
Bethlehem, PA
Easy to use and great to find concerts coming to town. I just get annoyed with the emails that come with it.
Closter , NJ
I reallyyy love this app, it shows all the concerts in your area, or you can just search by the artist/band
I love that Bandsintown emails me reminders of shows that are coming to my area! Super helpful.
Ilfracombe Avenue, Southend
i love this app. i call myself a professional fan girl, i love going to concerts and seeing the artists i like live and this app makes the fan girl life so much easier. you can track the artists you like and when they add shows in your area you’re instantly notified plus every new content (singles, album, merch) you also get a notification about. i might as well say how easy is to get tickets for the concerts with this app, because at the page of every show they have the option “get tickets” which will take you straight away to a specific website where you can buy it. highly recommend!
Markham , ON
Techie Expert Level 1
Back when I went a little crazy with concerts (actually still do, to a much lesser degree), this app was all the rage for me in getting notified right away when my favourite bands were in town. It helped a lot in getting good seats fast and knowing exactly when to start searching for ticket sales so I never miss a show near my city.