Ban.do Good Ideas Notebook Set Lady Of Leisure/ Marble Jade uploaded by Riley W.

BY THE REGATTA GROUP DBA BEAUTY DEPOT

Keep all your thoughts in one place with the good ideas notebook set Lady of leisure/ Marble Jade from Ban.do. Inspired by all things fun, disco balls, confetti cannons and fizzy cocktails to Name a few, Ban.do specializes in gifts and accessories that... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
I have these! The Floral one is my favorite, they're super cute and the lining is nice so you can fit a lot of writing in it. Kind of on the expensive side, but if you want a pretty notebook, then it's perfect! I love it so much; I use it as a bullet journal.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
These are so cute i love tehe print of the notebooks i would hold them and walk areound with them everywhere
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
I love this product for college. It has really nice patterns and colours. The notebook itself is really well made and durable. I use mine daily. I have one in my purse as well. I have had mine for over a year and it's still holding up well. I would definitely reccomend this!
🎀 👑.
Bouira
It's really nice note book. ... ... And very cute i like it very much i want this note bock on my back to school collection
Sarah K.
Na, Lebanon mountain
Wowwwwe sooo perfectttt i just like this book wowww One of the most beautiful books I have seen wowww
Cassie P.