BY BAN.DO

Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
This is cute and it works good,but i can buy the same from another brand less expensive, cause the brand Ban.do is too expensive,they have a lot of nice products.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
You have to be really careful that the lid is on - the first time I used this, I spilled coffee all over  myself on my way to work because it appeared the lid was on tight, but it had screwed on a little off. Other than that, this mug is so cute! It kept my drink hot for much longer than a regular mug. I get compliments on it all the time. Unfortunately, it isn’t dishwasher safe but it’s very easy to clean.
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
This mug is so fashionista material! And so adorable the only downfall is the fact you can't wash it in the dishwasher. It does keep coffee hot and is cute at same time! Extremely affordable and I do recommend it but FYI the writing on mug will fade over time.
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Mis favoritos en la vidaaaa! I love it ! Me encantan los diseños, colores y tamaño. Son espectaculares.
Anabell C.
Must beautiful thermal glass, i lovet because de colors and the size. I also havet in golden color and its beautiful too. Bando is amazing!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this breakable?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this keep things warm all day?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this spill/leak proof?