BY BANDAI

Connect to your TV and play 12 Classic games! Includes Pac-Man,Super Pac-Man, Pac-Man Plus,Pac-Man 256, Galaga, Galaxian, Mappy, Digdug, Xevious, Bosconian, New Rally-X, Pac & Pal Features 12 Classic Arcade games, including coveted Pac Man Bonus Level 256 Store connection cables easily inside controller Requires 4 AA batteries (not included) Warning - chocking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. see more...

Teresa M.
Minot, ND
As a die hard 80s girl and arcade fan, I want to love this far more than I actually do. The version is different than the original but not up to par with today's technology. I suppose that is the point, still, it is disappointing.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Techie Expert Level 3
I love the concept. No console to fuss with, just plug in the joystick and the game loads. Unfortunately, it is a little on the cheap side so it doesn't always work.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Who doesn't love to play pac man it best game ever to play i can play it all day long if m kids would let try to out but we would be fighting for the TV lol
Jessika A.
pekin, IN
Growing up and going to the local pizzeria and playing pacman was my favorite pasttime. now i can enjoy it in the own comfort of my home.
Selina D.
Newport News, VA
Fun old school game best game that ever played. I used to play this game all the time.
Lizette F.
CORONA, CA
I got this game for my nephew and he loves it. It takes me back to my childhood.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Super fun old school game that never gets old and entertains me for hours!!
Miranda E.
Love it it's s new version of an amazing game! This is great for all ages.
Este juego nunca en la vida pasara de moda es uno de los mejores juegos que he probado me encanto su dinámica, hoy en día existen varias imitaciones pero esta es la mejor es una antiguedad me encantaría poder adquirirlo es espectacular este juego.