BY BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT

Francis S.
If you're still playing on a PS2, this is definitely worth considering to add to your game collection. I have been a Tekken fan since PS1. This one is a serious upgrade. The graphics are good quality and what's better than not one Tekken fighter but two? I have since upgraded to a PS3 but still have my PS2 and play this on occasion. If you love Tekken, check this one out! You will not be disappointed.
Elisa B.
A huge fan of the tekken arcade games, was excited to here it has a console game. Just as fun and it has the same characters I am quite familiar with. It is super fun and great to play with a group of friends.
Carel K.
Love this game beat my kids and my husband hahha like alll the time. can be challenging learning the moves . but tons of fun if you like fighting games.
heidi h.
Bossier City, LA
For an older game it's pretty good with decent graphics. I've changed to Xbox but for a ps game it was one of my favorites. Definitely worth the buy!
Tina T.
Love this game. i would play it all the time. i mostly just press random button and hope to win. i mostly do. but thats how i learn combos.
Ashley C.
Yess! This games was the best thing to me once it came out. If you are into fighting video games, this one is truly one to try out!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
This game brings back so many childhood memories. My brothers and I used to play this all the time. I'm a huge fan of arcade games
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
Ahhhh I love tekken been a fan since I was little it's fun to play and easy as well great game if u still have a ps
Alissa J.
So much fun to play!! Love this product! Great for this use and very durable! I would recommend to anyone
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game is a favorite of mine! Its fun, awesome, and enjoyable with a family and friends