BY BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT

Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
I have owned every teken ever made! My family and I are obsessed with these games! It has nice graphics, cool settings, and it's super easy to play. I really love playing story mode. This game is definitely for all age groups! Over years, they just add more characters and still continuing to use a few consist ones from older games! I highly recommend
Jessica G.
Very interesting, Styled game.

Tekken is a long running series. Each as violent as each other. Violence whereas no blood is still considerably violent. So why have I given it such a low age rating? Its a very styled game. Its supposed to look cool and unrealistic. Just kicking and punching someone, Sometimes throwing. As I said. No blood makes it very unrealistic. The sexual content just has girls in short skirts. No worse than a school. Its not going to trouble anyone. The language is barely hearable because I never hear it while playing. Its very kid friendly because its easy. Overall its great! Not much violence, sexual conduct or language.

Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
I have always considered Tekken as my favorite video game since I was a little girl. My mom and aunt would play with me and we had a great time. Tekken 6 has a great story line for each character and has a fun addition of equipping different clothing and accessories to improve character stats.
Abying X.
I thought this game was super fun lol. My little brother loves it! I got it for him during Christmas with all of the other games that I got him and this one was in his top favorites l.
Lorena G.
Has to be one of the best fighting games ever made . Story line is amazing and so much fun to play . Every new teken has new features and it's just awesome .
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
I used to love this game. I played it everyday when i was pregnant. Its not too graphic so its fine for younger kids.
Anees F.
Kansas City, MO
I am so addicted to this game !!! I love love lovee it !!! It is one of the best fighting games out there !!!
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
Love this and the Tekken line. Good price. Played hours on this. Not too hard to play.
Eunice R.
Quezon City, Quezon City
My favorite Tekken season! Loving the graphics and all that. This game is so addicting tho. I was only 10 years old when I started playing this game. 8 years after, still my fave. Haha
Carla J.
Puerto Rico
That my favorite game is really different is of my favorite games i recommended 😍