BY BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT

Kalien R.
Killeen, TX
I love this game and it's characters. It has a great storyline. The graphics are great and you can customize your characters. It also offers multiplayer and online game play.
Tabitha B.
St Augustine, FL
Being a huge Tekken fan, this game did not disappoint. I never get tired of playing it. The graphics are clean, the story lines are all interesting, and the option to play [demos of] the previous games is a bonus.
Gladys S.
Streamwood, IL
FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME!!!! Need I say more?! I would play this game everyday after school. Graphics were amazing and characters look as real as they could. I feel as if graphics back then seem better than the ones now, well depending on the game! =)
ReviewZals ..
I am a huge fan of this game. It is very fascinating and I love it. My fave character is the Capoeira Christie Montiero.

I am a fan of Tekken.

Ryan S.
Great game, good graphics, smooth character moves. Fun storyline. You'll enjoy playing all the characters and there combos.
Ashley C.
I used to be a Tekken fanatic. This game had me up hours playing and practicing my technique. Super fun and entertaining!
Haleema H.
Tranent
Listennnn this game took over my life at one stage I swearrrr😂 I used to constantly challenge people to play me cause I was the champion! Gotta love Nina and Julia literally still remember the characters names it’s so sad! Still my favourite game to this day
Tamanna S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have played tekken from when it first came out, it is a lot of fun to play as a group. The price was always reasonable well I don't mind paying the price as I enjoy playing the game.
ReviewZals ..
What's your favorite character?