ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesBandai Namco Entertainment
BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc Naruto Shippuden Kizuna Drive

BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. Naruto Shippuden Kizuna Drive

Is this game worth getting? I've owned several Naruto games and some have been hit or miss for me.
Start your review of BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. Naruto Shippuden Kizuna Drive!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer B.
Great game. hours of play, very original and the graphics looked amazing!!!
Great game. hours of play, very original and the graphics looked amazing!!!
Leanne M.
Saylorsburg, PA
Great graphics, compelling characters, involving gameplay. Don't play this if you don't have a lot of time, because you will be HOOKED.
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
This game is my life. i beat it about five times in a day. this is my go to game when i need to releive stress or whatever. i never get bored with this game around... wish i could rate this with 100000000000000000000stars!!!
Angela G.
Leavenworth, KS
Gamer Expert Level 3
Step son loves it. He plays all the time between this and his pokemon game! He loves the fighting and everything. His favorite character to play as is of course Naruto!
Halie J.
I like that it had all the main Naruto characters and I like the fighting style and specials.