BY BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT

Jamie D.
Addicting, yet extremely hard in my humble opinion. I've yet to master this game and I've owned it for years now. Thought it would be cool to get for my son (age 5) but he had such a hard time with it. That's when I played it and found out he was right.
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
As a fan of the Katamari series, I was excited for this newest edition. The levels were quirky and entertaining, but it seemed like this game had fewer worlds, you played the same environments over and over with slightly different concepts. Still a lot of fun, just wished they had more worlds. The DLC was pretty good, though.
Katrina P.
Beaverton, OR
I just wish there were more levels. Great game for all ages, the most Japanese thing to ever exist! I will say that steering is a little difficult, but that's also what adds to the gameplay. Hope they come out with a new game for the PS4!