BY BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT

Little Nightmares Six Edition Playstation 4 see more...

Amanda D.
Fayetteville, NC
This game is my all time favorite, hands down!! It's the right amount of creepy and keeps you guessing, wondering what the storyline is really about. Coming from someone who is terrible at video games and gets anxiety when I have to run away from bad guys. I finished this game in about 6 hours! Sad that it wasn't longer but I have a feeling we are going to get another soon, seriously can't wait.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I love this game! It's so creepy it's cute lol well at least I think so, it's challenging but so easy to figure out, no need for improvement. Super affordable the graphics are pretty interesting, definitely recommend to other gamers
Sam H.
Kitchener, ON
I saw a trailer for this and thought it was the cutest thing. My boyfriend bought it for me and I beat it in a day and a half. It is short but the makers have released more downloadable content and they will be releasing more In February. It's such a cute game even if it is a little bit creepy.