BY BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT

• What is this game like? Is it just like the show/movies?6 Answers
  • Is this game any fun?????2 Answers
bruna b.
Fort Salonga, NY
This was one of my favorite games when I was a kid. The game is fight game and on the story mode you can fight to get new characters on dual mode. It’s a great game and graphics (for it releasing time)
Jimesha P.
Jonesboro, GA
I am an Inuyasha freak!!!! I have the shirt the blanket the pillow! I have a few of the Manga *from Barnes and noble*
Of course when I saw that there was a game, I sent my GF to go get it for me. I must say, I am a little disappointed. The graphics and scenarios didn't catch and hook my attention as I expected.
Mia M.
Milwaukee, WI
This game doesn't deal much with the story, but is just a pure fun game when you know the characters! It's very hack and slash so you can play just to relax and enjoy the silly dialogue between characters.
Shelby M.
Augusta , GA
I loved this game back when I still had it. I played it all the time. It is purely a fight game so it goes from story to a battle. But it was still super fun to play.
Liv W.
Zanesville , OH
Typical fighter style game, but with all the charm of the anime's characters. I never get tired of seeing kagome fire her arrows.
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I play this game when I was a kid and I loved to play every time day by day, this is great
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
What is this game like? Is it just like the show/movies?
Brittany G.
Is this game any fun?????