Band-Aid Water Block Plus Finger-Care Bandages uploaded by Diane A.Band-Aid Water Block Plus Finger-Care Bandages uploaded by Diana R.

BY BAND-AID #67 in Bandages

Quiltvent™ Technology. Creates air channels for superior breathability. Wicks away blood to keep wounds clean. . see more...

Buy on Walmart
Becky S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of the most common complaints with bandaids and bandages in general used to be that you couldn't get them wet. These solved that problem- for small cuts and abrasions at least. They are easy to use, commonly found and speed up healing time.
Jenna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Band-aid is my favorite brand, but these are not my favorite bandages. I bought these for the first time recently at Wal-Mart and was only fairly impressed. The cloth to cover the cut is not big enough but they did stay on for a while.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
Band Aid water block are my favorite band ads because when I have a cut on my finger I know this band aid will stay on even when I am washing dishes or Giving the kiddies a bath.
Nicole S.
I love the band aid brand first of all. they are a little pricey but worth it. I love the fact that the pads are big enough for your injury and that they also completely cover around the injury sealing out anything from infecting your sore....
Nancy P.
I got samples of this in my recent PinchMe box. It was a very different band-ad for what I have tried. I had some trouble opening the package . I did not like how small the little cloth thing to stop the blood was.
Jessica M.
Winston Salem, NC
These are alright. they are kind of dinky but they seal out water and dirt/germs expertly. they stay on a while too and look nice. all in all not bad
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like these band aids. They stay on well considering they are on fingers which bend a lot. I highly recommend this product
Kady S.
Doral
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these! They actually work and I can keep them on for 2 days and shower without having to worry about my cut hurting
Amanda S.
st. louis mo
What would you say you think of it.