Band-Aid Water Block Plus Finger-Care Bandages uploaded by Diana R.Band-Aid Water Block Plus Finger-Care Bandages uploaded by Diane A.

BY BAND-AID

Quiltvent™ Technology. Creates air channels for superior breathability. Wicks away blood to keep wounds clean. . see more...

• What would you say you think of it. 2 Answers
Diane A.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
Band Aid water block are my favorite band ads because when I have a cut on my finger I know this band aid will stay on even when I am washing dishes or Giving the kiddies a bath.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Band-aid is my favorite brand, but these are not my favorite bandages. I bought these for the first time recently at Wal-Mart and was only fairly impressed. The cloth to cover the cut is not big enough but they did stay on for a while.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I love the band aid brand first of all. they are a little pricey but worth it. I love the fact that the pads are big enough for your injury and that they also completely cover around the injury sealing out anything from infecting your sore....
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
I got samples of this in my recent PinchMe box. It was a very different band-ad for what I have tried. I had some trouble opening the package . I did not like how small the little cloth thing to stop the blood was.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Winston Salem, NC
These are alright. they are kind of dinky but they seal out water and dirt/germs expertly. they stay on a while too and look nice. all in all not bad
Kady S.
Kady S.
Trinidad,West Indies
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these! They actually work and I can keep them on for 2 days and shower without having to worry about my cut hurting
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
st. louis mo
What would you say you think of it.