BY BAND-AID

ZCR1005 Features: Compliance, Standards: Not Returnable Mounting: With Adhesive Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Bandages Type: Standard see more...

kelly g.
kelly g.
St Augustine, FL
I love all Band-Aid brand items. they offer a variety of products and are the go-to when my children or husband needs a reliable Band-Aid...
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
These are great. It has quite a bit of variety so you have the dots, and small, medium, and large band-aids. Great buy
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
Band-Aid bandages are a trusted brand they've been around for a long time they are always a must have in my medicine cabinet, they always come in handy when my kids get cuts or scrapes or when I accidentally cut myself chopping stuff when preparing meal.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Oakhurst, CA
I can always trust Band Aid to be a high quality company when it comes to my bandage needs. I love their variety pack because it has a band aid for every size cut or wound. Not to mention, this are simply great bandages; I've always been able to keep my cuts clean with the help of BandAid Band Aids. I wouldn't trust any other brand!
staci I.
staci I.
Somehow i always cut my fingers. And these never fail me. They're always in my purse