BY BAND-AID

Heals the hurt faster™. Inside every Tough Strips® bandage you'll find these unique technologies: Non-Stick Pad, Hurt-Free™ Pad that won't stick to the wound for gentle removal. Breathability, backing designed with Microvent™ technology to allow bandage to breathe. A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one. The makers of Band-Aid® Brand do not manufacture store brand products.

Jodi S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A good basic band aid to have on hand. Not to attention grabbing once applied and stays on as expected. Always need a box in the house with kids!
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
These really stick onto your skin. They aren't as noticeable either. And the band-aid ones are soooooo much better then the store brand ones!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like these ones because they're very breathable and stay on even after getting soaked with water. Definitely my favorite kind of band-aid.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
as a mother of 3 boys accidents happen i have many product like this more yo help me take care of my love ones...
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Love these bandages they stick very well and they don't stand out as muc,h, they hold poker when they get whet
Mik M.
Lake Ariel, PA
I rate these 3/5 stars due to them peeling off or falling off during or after showers and water immersion.
Carolimar M.
colombia
Nuevas Curitas abulyonadas se ven muy buenos me gusta su forma como se ve en la foto quiero ser afortunada y me escojan para ganar estos productos de prueba 🤗 soy de colombia espero su grata respuesta a ser una feliz ganadora 🥇
Elaine T.
toronto
I'm always hurting myself so every purse I carry have at least 3 of these band aids. They stick really well and would all day for me and that a huge plus for me just cause my hands are constantly covered in a vegetable based glycerin. Because of the industry I work in, I can't use any fabric band aid, they don't last as long. These are my go to band aid other than the mickey mouse one.

Amazon