BY BAND-AID #32 in Bandages

Heals the hurt faster™. Inside every Tough Strips® bandage you'll find these unique technologies: Non-Stick Pad, Hurt-Free™ Pad that won't stick to the wound for gentle removal. Breathability, backing designed with Microvent™ technology to allow bandage to breathe. A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one. The makers of Band-Aid® Brand do not manufacture store brand products.

jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
These really stick onto your skin. They aren't as noticeable either. And the band-aid ones are soooooo much better then the store brand ones!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
I like these ones because they're very breathable and stay on even after getting soaked with water. Definitely my favorite kind of band-aid.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
as a mother of 3 boys accidents happen i have many product like this more yo help me take care of my love ones...
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Love these bandages they stick very well and they don't stand out as muc,h, they hold poker when they get whet
Mikaela M.
Lake Ariel, PA
I rate these 3/5 stars due to them peeling off or falling off during or after showers and water immersion.
ilhem b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The product is amazing  .actually my skin is quite difficult to find the right product to it. I am always happy to try good quality products.  i love this product. I highly recommend it. thank you very very much
Elaine T.
I'm always hurting myself so every purse I carry have at least 3 of these band aids. They stick really well and would all day for me and that a huge plus for me just cause my hands are constantly covered in a vegetable based glycerin. Because of the industry I work in, I can't use any fabric band aid, they don't last as long. These are my go to band aid other than the mickey mouse one.